More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

What WILL he do?

Play it safe, (Freeze Time)

Not wanting to risk his mind-control abilities on this dangerous rogue magic-user, JoeBob decides to do a "test run" first by freezing time. With a quick clap of his hands, time ceases to move. Everything is now in a immobile state, with birds stuck in midflight, and a man's apple which seemingly floats in the air as he is ready to catch it.

Imoen also 'seems' to be frozen. He inches closer, and closer to her. Being wary of any magical energy she might just suddenly unleash. The perverted scoundrel of a devil is now only inches away from her. His hand slowly reaches towards her face... and he touches her. A sensation races through his whole body as he realizes the beauty his hand was caressing. Joebob gets braver as he closes in to kiss her tender face, his hand in her hair... "do it, and die", says Imoen. Suddenly, fear and panic courses through his veins. Without a second thought, he quickly takes action.

JoeBob is in the perfect position to unleash mind control. But also keep in mind, that Imoen probably could have killed him earlier if she wanted to. Should JoeBob try to explain things? or will he make himself his first sex ? or something totally different?

What does Joebob do NOW? :-S

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)