More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

What WILL he do?

Her power is NOTHING, (Freeze Time)

Imoen begins to yawn. Seeing her mouth in that sexy 'o' shape, he does a quick clap, and time freezes in this area. He then does a quick "mental sweep", implementing that thought into all the villagers heads that their was no reason to be in this time freeze area at this time. Also, once again telling the guards to take note, that absolutely NOTHING was wrong here.

Walking towards her, while whistling a merry tune, Joebob grabs a floating apple that was going to be someone elses. He takes a bite, then throws it away. Approaching Imoen, the first thing he does is lift her purple shirt, revealing her large yet soft breasts. He begins to touch her everywhere, her tits, her ass, her pussy, EVERYWHERE. Then finally satisfied with just touching, he give her a quick kiss, then pulls out his cock. He slowly pushes the large tip into the passage between her lips. As soon as his cock was completely inside her mouth, and throat, he begins to fuck her face. Since time was frozen, there was no gag-reflex, just a tight little mouth, and a hell of a lot of friction.

The fact that he was fucking the mouth of one of the hottest, and legendary adventuresses around, there is no way he could last long.

Where, or HOW does he cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)