More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by the_high_king the_high_king

What WILL he do?

His first love , (Mind Control)

He couldn't think of a better time. Projecting only a few thoughts into her head, she begins to quiver with pleasure, dropping her tome. Joebob approaches closer, transfering more thoughts into her mind, "from this point on, you will be my fuck . You will always do as I say, and always try your best to please me". Imoen stares in his direction, licks her lips, then smiles. She begins to come closer, and Joebob simply unleashes his cock.

She deepthroats him instantly. Taking in his big red cock, and savouring it's flavour. To her, his cock tasted like candy, and his cum would taste like better candy. There was no shame in doing this out in the open either, since no one would really... "know". "That's right Imoen, you want my cum really bad now. You WANT to please me, get me off", he says to her. With that, she speeds up her process, literally fucking his cock with her face. Her hands gripped his balls, as Joebob finally went over the edge.

Pulling out, (even Imoen didn't want him too), he begins to unleash a load of cum that only a devil could unload. And with his desires, his cum was like a bunch of homing missiles. His cum splatters the faces of every desireable woman in the vicinity. And yet... they don't notice anything due his... 'abilities'. Including the ranger woman, and duck feeding woman from before. Most of it, was aimed towards Imoen. Joebob watched as his cum dripped off her face, and into her mouth. Her entire face covered in his white goop.

It was quite a feat.

What's next for Joebob?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)