More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dragant Dragant

Who are our Crewmembers?

The Crew prep

There was much arguing after Sarah walked in on the post-intercourse state of her new Captain and what was technically still her boyfriend. Sarah realized pointing her anger at an alien she barely knew and just made a contract to serve solely on the basis of their sexual prowess would get her nowhere. She decided to point her anger at her new coworker. Cameron and Sarah argued for over an hour it was mostly one-sided since Cameron was still recovering from his anal stimulations. Captain finally came to Cameron's defense stating how Sarah wanted her to bring her boyfriend aboard. Sarah responded that she didn't want Captain to fuck her boyfriend. Captain countered by saying that she didn't tell her not to fuck him and that this was the easiest way to solve both of their problems. Sarah wanted to respond but Captain Tirex tiring of the argument ordered her new crewmember to make up. She decided the method of consolation would be that they would have to work together to make the captain achieve orgasm orally. My databanks of past sexual encounters involving the Captain tell me that this is not an easy task. After thirty minutes of simultaneously fellating the Captains phallus, the two were apologizing to each other while pleasuring the Captain's testicles and shaft. After a nearly an hour the couple made up over what humans would call a shared facial.

After the cleanup Captain Tirex decided to lay down some ground rules. "First, you are not allowed to have sex with anyone besides me within 1 mile of me without my permission" Tirex looked over her new subordinates. "This includes each other, though after my dick I doubt you'll find each other sexually satisfying anymore," Captain said confidently. "Second you must wear your S.S Futchia uniform at all times unless otherwise stated" Captain threw a skin-tight, pink, skimpy outfit at Sarah. "Yours is currently being made, Cameron, I made two for females" Sarah put on her outfit while Captain was talking. The outfit was a fuschia leotard that resembled a sexy police outfit. The material was tight but stretchy, so much so that you could clearly see Sarah's vagina being outlined by the material. The "pants" the outfit included barely covered her butt and the shirt parts left half of her breast exposed. "Your outfits are non-negotiable" Captain Tirex responded to Sarah's questioning looks. Just then the alarm on the atomic materializer went off. "Your outfit is finished, Cameron, I had to modify it since you are a male, it's basically the same as Sarah's except the bottom is more of a thong instead of shorts but it also includes a matching miniskirt to hide your cute, itty bitty, lil penis". Captain looked so proud of her dedication and consideration to her crewmates, Cameron, on the other hand, was vocally upset about the captain's decision. "Well, I could remove the skirt and have everyone see your little guy. I bet there are many big dick aliens you could charm with that exposed butt too" Captain responded with a smirk. Cameron swallowed his pride and thanked the Captain for her consideration. "Well, now the rules are out of the way I need you two to enter this machine" Captain Tirex pointed to a chamber in the corner of the examination room.

"What's this for," Sarah asked suspiciously. "Oh, just you know space stuff" the Captain replied and not so convincingly. "What's it really for" Cameron was getting more wary about this device. "Fine, it's designed to modify your bodies, I was going to use it to make it easier for you to live in space". Sarah wasn't satisfied with that response "you were also gonna modify our bodies to help, please your fetishes, right". The Captain rolled her eyes at the perceptiveness of her new recruits " so, I was just gonna make you sexier anyway, besides if you're gonna be fucking me you'll want the help". "Fine whatever ill go first," Sarah said exhausted by this whole experience. Sarah stepped into the waveatronic anatomy manipulator (abbreviated W.A.M). Various lights and smokes leaked from the machine along with what may have been a muffled scream. Four minutes later Sarah walked out of the machine a changed girl. "Ugh, what did it do to me" Sarah Groaned. "I can answer that" I piped in. "My name is Staychia, I'm the ships artificial intelligence". "We'll just call you Stay strange robot lady" Cameron responded looking for the source of my voice. "Very well, anyway what has happened to Sarah Mitchel is as follows. Captain has increased her breast size to what you would refer to as D-cups, trimmed the minor excess cellulite in her abdominal area, removed any skin blemishes, and slightly firmed her hip and butt". "She has also increased her Sexual stamina, libido" I finished listing the changes Ms. Mitchel experienced. I also wanted to try and start a happy relationship with my new crew "may I also add that even with her enhancements, Cameron, you still have bigger, more shapely, and more statistically attractive hips, glutes, and thighs which is extremely impressive for a human male who doesn't need them for child rearing". "No, you may not add" Cameron replied. Obviously, my attempt at compliments had failed. While this was going on Sasha looked at herself in the mirror "I kinda look like a whore, a very sexy, expensive whore, but still a whore".

"Well I believe it is your turn for modification Mr. towers," I said trying to be respectful to soothe him. Cameron walked over to the W.A.M before turning to face Captain Tirex "I will kill you if this thing messes me up". Captain just smiled before pushing it in and turning it on. Several minutes late Cameron stepped out. "Why do I feel so different" were his first words in his new body. I go to explain the changes the Captain made to his new form but she cuts me off. "Let me handle this one. Well first off I thought you were like one of those earth dogs, a chihuahua, very small but you like to talk big. So I made you a little smaller". Cameron looked over to see indeed he was 3inches shorter than Sarah now where he had been four inches taller than her before. " "I also thought your girlish looks were your signature so I made your face even more feminine and your lips puffier so now no one will assume you are a male on first contact, oh I also made your butt a bit more jiggly and round cause I thought it would be fun to slap". "Also gave you curvy hourglass figure, pretty hot." Cameron was starting to get visibly upset. "I also needed to add some utility and upgrades so now you butt self-lubricates like a vagina, you no longer have or produce body hair, your anus can easily take larger inserts, and I increased your prostate sensitivity". Sarah grabbed Cameron to try to calm him before he made regrettable actions, it seemed to work till Captain continued to talk. " Oh, I almost forgot I thought that adorable little thing you call a penis was so cute when I saw it I decided to make your whole package even cuter". Cameron's eyes went wide as he lifted his uniforms skirt to see his penis through the thongs sheer material. "I was already sma- I mean what did you do" Cameron uttered.

I decided to try and defuse the situation " It appears the Captain has decreased the length and girth of your phallus and testes by a relatively minor amount. It is hard to tell by how much by optical scanners alone but it appears to be approximately 2.8 inches at peak erection" I take a second to check over Cameron's penis new dimensions. " Also it's width has been reduced to that similar to Sarah's thumb, her largest finger I may add, and finally she has completely reduced penile vein visibility, shrunken your testicles by a third". I realized that information would not do well to soothe his emotions but I knew some that might. "This is not a serious loss since most females would not have found your previous dimensions sexually stimulating either". Cameron seemed to lower his anger though Sarah gave me a confusing look, I decided to continue. "In fact, many females may find this more pleasing for their maternal instincts since your penis may remind them of a small child rather than a late prepubescent". That information worked to bring Cameron's rage down to a pout but I realized Sarah was giving me a look that meant I was just going to make things more difficult in the long run, a fact I just realized.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I may have gone a little too far," Captain said realizing her error in judgment. " It's fine, it's not like I was going to be using it on this ship anyway, whats next for us," Cameron said pouting. "I know you're upset but you're so cute now it's hard for me to take you seriously, anyway lastly here is your communication earpiece and your phaser. I will also need to tell you how to use this equipment" Captain said with a returning erection.

It took a while to explain the ship's equipment to the new crew. First Captain tirex had to explain how they were not sexual devices but sophisticated scientific instruments. Then she had to explain why they all looked and functioned similarly to an earth style sexual pleasure device. It didn't help that each control had to either be inserted into a body cavity or penetrated by a penis like an object to activate. Another unfortunate stall was when Cameron's phallus was obviously too small to activate any of the penetration devices. Captain ordered me to replace those with ones he and Sarah could activate. Finally, captain activated the flight simulators and explained how they were a miscellaneous intergalactic job service or an odd jobs as Sarah put it.

-Staychia: Ship A.I

End of report

Back to beginning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)