More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

The Comedian

Etta loved to laugh so she had dragged her two friends along to a comedy night that was being staged on campus. Lilith was convinced it would be lame since they could only hire comedians who were willing to perform for next to nothing while Megan hated anything that involved audience participation. Nonetheless, Etta had convinced her to sit in the front row anyway.

Laura was a local girl who was just starting out in comedy and was still fairly mediocre at this point.

Etta was laughing anyway, and Lilith at least found a couple of jokes amusing but Megan wasn't impressed. Not only were the jokes pretty lame but they were also kind of mean. Megan was not the type of person to fake laugh and her resting face was often something close to a glare so it wasn't long before Laura noticed her.

"Woah! What have I done to upset Wednesday Addams down here?" Laura quipped. The audience laughed which only made matters worse. Megan was not someone who tolerated being mocked "Though I can kind of understand the resting bitch face. I'd be pissed off if someone had held me and my friends at gunpoint and us to dress like you three are as well."

Again the audience laughed. But now all three witches were scowling.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)