More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Lip Synch

"Record this," Megan whispered to her friends then she whispered something and made some hand gestures. While Etta secretly recorded the comedian from her purse.

The comedian lifted the microphone to her mouth. She started to talk, though she was not in contol of what she was saying. "You know what's not funny, anal rashes. I got tipsy last night and had anal sex with this rando in a gas station men's room. Not only did I forget my anal lube, I had no condoms. The guy lubed my butthole by spitting on it. And when I tell you this guy was huge, he could satisfy the Statue of Liberty! Long story short, my asshole is sore, and now I have some fucking rash. It feels like fire ants with mouths made of poison ivy are biting my butthole."

The crowd did not find that very funny, and no one laughed.

"Ladies and you gay dudes out there, remember your condoms and lube. So anyone else into anal? Remember, babies are a chore, so take it up the back door."

No one laughed.

"Want to see something really funny?" asked the comedian, still wondering why she was not in control of what she was saying. She also could not walk off stage.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)