More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bamagan Bamagan

What's next?

The College of Augustin De Grade

The Button of Many Perversions was located in a small alcove in the lounge of the student center of a mid-sized New England college. Most of the students were children of privilege, sent to the relatively expensive and prestigious institute not so much to get an education as to socialize with students from similar backgrounds. The only thing most of them cared to learn was how to manage their trust funds and their eventual estates, at least well enough to know when their accountants or other underlings were trying to get away with something. The fact that the school also enrolled a certain amount of scholarship students meant that the main student body got ample practice at dealing with their social inferiors in settings that played at equality, which was considered good practice for the real world.

It was a brisk autumn day, not long after the start of the semester, when a student mashed the button for the first time. The Button beeped innocently as it set in motion its first change, and it was rather a doozy. Clearly the Power wanted to get off to a roaring start.

Sex Changes for the User and 4 random passers-by! The user will change completely and the other four will transition about half-way! The changes will persist for 39 years and people will regard the change as scandalous!

The young man who pressed the button, Francis, had no idea what it did, but he soon forgot it even existed. He suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous and stumbled to a nearby sofa, overcome by whatever ailed him. “What’s happening to me?” he moaned, feeling as if he were contracting or being squeezed by a giant hand. A small crowd started to gather, curious at first about what was going on, but gradually the members became horrified, especially when four other people in the crowd also started moaning and groaning and collapsing.

Francis could hear his voice getting higher pitched as the compressing feeling went on, and daring to open his eyes he saw that his clothes no longer fit properly. His pants were too long and too loose in some areas, too tight in others. His shirt likewise seemed to be too large in most respects, although his pecs seemed to be swelling. He gripped his head in his hands and was startled to see that his short, dirty blonde hair had grown out at least to his shoulders, and in fact was elongating before his very eyes.

Soon his pants felt too tight around the hips and he struggled to unfasten them, sighing in relief as the pressure eased. Some premonition tickled his awareness, however, and despite being in public Francis frantically grabbed at his crotch, horrified to discover that his dick and balls were shrinking even as he groped at them. He cried out in an increasingly feminine voice, “No! No, no, no, no. no!”

It soon became obvious that the bulges in his shirt weren’t exactly swollen pectorals, and he whipped it off frantically to discover he had breasts, and a pretty nice pair, too, if he had the ability to be objective at that point. They were moderately large and capped with broad, dark-pink areolae and stiff nipples. Without thinking about it, his fingers pinched the erect nubs, causing a very girly moan to emerge from his newly feminine throat. Francis slid his pants and briefs the rest of the way off and explored his new vagina with fear and disbelief. Once again his fingers, now slimmer and softer, acted without his instruction and begin rubbing his lower lips and dipping into his increasingly wet hole. Francis threw back his head and moaned desperately, only able to think one thing: “I need a cock to fuck me!”

Nearby, two members of the men’s tennis team were rolling on the floor in discomfort. Chad was the taller of the two, handsome and brown-haired, while Brad was a little more plain and average, although his family was quite a bit wealthier. Chad had dropped his tennis rackets and tennis balls, which had by now bounced all over the lounge. His own balls, however, were going sort of the opposite direction, and Chad wailed as he felt them seemingly crawl up into his body. In desperation, he pulled down his tennis shorts and wept as his once-proud cock deflated like a balloon losing air, until finally it was nothing more than a rather large clit sitting atop a hairy, puffy vagina, currently flushed and dripping with juice. Chad couldn’t resist the impulse to touch his lower lips, gasping and shuddering at the sensation as he did so. Soon he was vigorously plunging several fingers in and out, but it wasn’t enough. for penetration, he spied his discarded tennis racket and snatched it up, holding it near the neck and plunging the thick rubberized shaft into his needy pussy, grunting with both discomfort and satisfaction as he did so.

Meanwhile, Brad was massaging his new breasts, biting his lower lip as he teased his ruddy nipples. He grasped them firmly and pulled them away from his body, amazed at the feeling of the large globes as they tightened and elongated. Releasing them, he watched in fascination as they wiggled and jiggled before settling into place. He leaned his head forward and push one boob until he could take the nipple in his mouth and suck it, first gently, then intensely, and finally even biting it. He struggled with his pants, trying to undo them one-handed, so he could yank on his average-sized dick while he worshipped his amazing rack.

Bethany was the heiress of a family regionally famous for their chain of furniture stores, though she was savvy enough to know that her Daddy made the real money in the backrooms and in between the ledger entries. She was far from dumb, but had no interest in running the business herself, so Daddy made it clear that whatever else she decided to do at college, she was expected to find a suitable apprentice to take over the family business. Bethany had no doubts she could accomplish that feat whenever she liked, as she was well accustomed to getting men to do what she wanted by flaunting her soft curves and teasing touches that hinted at greater pleasure to be had.

At the moment, however, Bethany’s curves seemed to be turning into angles. She was getting taller and leaner, making her short skirt seem positively indecent, while her blouse and bra mostly collapsed as her once-glorious titties receded into barely-there bumps. Unlike the others, she couldn’t bring herself to make any significant amount of noise; she simply laid on the ground observing her disfigurement while quietly whining and sobbing. As her last change manifested, however, she began writhing where she lay, eventually moving both hands down to her skirt and slipping out of her panties, opening her legs wide in the process to give her enormous clit space to breathe. She gaped at the throbbing appendage and flicked it experimentally, almost screaming at the intensity of the pleasure. She soon worked out the best way to play with her new equipment and was gasping and groaning like the others.

Nakesha was the final member of the cohort, and the only one who was there on scholarship. She had fallen to her knees early on in the transformation, but outwardly her differences seemed to be comparatively minor, not that anyone had attention to spare for what was happening to the others at that point. But soon enough she succumbed to the needs of her new body and struggled out of her jeans. She was used to having trouble getting them over her round, bouncy ass, but she now had to contend with a pulsing, protuberant penis as well. As she stared down at the big, brown tool jutting from her nest of dense, wiry pubes she thought that it was impossibly large, although in real terms it was simply above average, a dick that most any girl who cared for them at all would be pleased to have inside her.

Nakesha felt that she desperately needed to lodge her tool in a willing girl’s box, and soon noticed the frustrations of Francis as she lay on the sofa, naked and masturbating but clearly not fulfilled. Stepping out of her pants and panties, Nakesha pulled off the rest of her clothes, exposing her pleasantly plump mahogany curves, and stroked her dick as she walked over to the blonde girl. She simply said, “Hey…” to get Francis’ attention, and she nearly jumped in surprise at being addressed, having been lost in her own world. Francis gasped and gulped when her eyes landed on the rampant erection Nakesha was caressing, almost hypnotized as the other girl’s hand moved up and down, dragging her foreskin back and forth, hiding and revealing the dark crown of her magnificent dick.

Hesitantly, Francis reached out to place her delicate hand on the blazing hot member, hissing in arousal as she stroked it. Nakesha let out a breathy moan as the soft hand of the blonde girl tugged at her new equipment, the pleasure so different from what she had known before, perhaps equally intense but in a totally novel way. “Please, I need to fuck you!” she rasped out.

Francis’ hand faltered for a moment but she soon acquiesced, quietly begging, “Put it in my pussy! Do it now! Fuck me deep!” Nakesha needed no further urging and quickly lined herself up and thrust into the hot, wet crevasse of the blonde, both of them mesmerized by the unfamiliar but overpowering sensations, and on some level by the contrast of dark and pale skin, of wispy blonde curls meshing against the wiry black pubes. The pleasure was so intense and so alien that both young lovers were cresting after scarcely a minute of frantic pounding, and Francis cried out, “Please, pull out! I don’t know what might happen!”

Nakesha groaned but obeyed, barely in time, and jacked her cock furiously until it erupted, sending huge jets of cum across Francis’ torso and tits, some of it even ending up on her face. Nakesha sighed in relief and idly rubbed the tip of her dripping dick in the yellow hairs surrounding the well-fucked pussy beneath her.

--

Naturally, the school did its best to cover up the entire sordid affair, and most of the participants and their families were too confused and humiliated to object much. All five students were initially horrified by what had happened, but to various degrees they all came to terms with their changes. Chad and Brad both tried to have their conditions altered surgically, but found that any time they attempted to broach the subject with a doctor they would immediately change their minds. Chad even attempted to complete his transition at one point, but found that equally impossible for some reason, and eventually he and Brad wound up together, albeit not entirely happily, because no one else could understand their dilemmas. Bethany spent a few years going in and out of a deep depression, and for a while was at risk of becoming an alcoholic, but one drunken night led to a chance encounter with a rather perverted young lady at a bar, who was fascinated by Beth’s giant clit and couldn’t get enough of it. It took Bethany a while to come to terms with being in a lesbian relationship, but she eventually got over it and introduced Sloane to her parents. Sloane turned out to have a good head for business, few scruples, and a vindictive streak a mile wide; Daddy was delighted and soon gave his blessing to their union. Francis and Nakesha became an item and eventually had four children together, much to the chagrin of Frances’ parents, as she came to be known. None of them were quite comfortable with the arrangements in the beginning, but as time passed and they got used to the new normal, everyone mellowed out and they became a reasonably happy, if unconventional family.

Of course, things got kind of weird when they all switched back around their 60th birthdays…

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)