More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Bamagan Bamagan

What's next?

Oral Examinations Can Be Tricky

Kristy Cinquefoil considered herself to be something of a queen bee at De Grade College, although their little hive had quite a few young women who felt the same way. While most of the legacy students like her could afford the best clothes and stylists and other products and services to maximize their natural attractiveness, Kristy was more blessed than many when it came to unassisted physical beauty. She was on the short side, but that only made her large breasts and bubble butt look more pronounced. Her hazel eyes and midnight tresses contrasted alluringly with her pale skin, and although she didn’t really need it, a deft hand with make-up ensured that her pretty face usually looked like it belonged on the cover of a fashion magazine.

Some people might accuse Kristy of a certain degree of arrogance stemming from her good looks and her willingness to use them to her advantage, but a more charitable person might instead say she was confident and self-possessed, with a good handle on how best to leverage her assets. Whichever point of view one preferred, it wouldn’t be accurate to suggest Kristy was a bad person, and in truth she was probably nicer than many of her cohorts, if not exactly generous or gregarious outside of her perceived peer group. She was a pretty average girl in everything but her good looks, the kind of girl who didn’t make enemies by being beautiful and callous, but also didn’t make many friends because few people found much to value in her other than as eye candy, a source of either lust or envy.

Kristy was walking through the student lounge one perfectly ordinary Tuesday when she noticed the button on the wall. It caught her attention for some reason, and she examined the alcove curiously, looking for any explanation for its presence. Finding none, she reached out and pushed it, just to see what would happen. Her immediate reaction was a wave of dizziness, and she slumped against the wall of the alcove to avoid toppling over. It seemed like a Voice in her head spoke to her, and although she immediately forgot about the button she knew that something had happened and that she had been changed.

Oral Sex Fixation! The User and the person standing closest will both feel compelled to perform oral sex at least ten times a day for the next 90 days! They will give and get 48% more pleasure than normal from the act! Only the User will know how abnormal this behavior is!

Kristy raised her head to see a young man she knew only by sight also swooning, and realized that he must have been the other person affected by this mysterious curse. She whispered, “No, no, no! This is impossible!” as she attempted to stumble out of the lounge to safety, although she really had no idea what safety meant in a situation like this. Her seemingly drunken lurching caught the attention of a second young man, who reached out thinking to prevent the pretty brunette from falling.

“Whoa, easy there!” he said as he stabilized her. “You’re Kristy, right? I’m Erik; I’ve seen you in a couple of my core classes. Are you okay? Do you need any help?”

Kristy nodded her head, and on the inside she was shocked and appalled at the words she said, but her mouth betrayed her and confessed, “I really need a cock to suck. Would you mind letting me blow you?”

Erik looked surprised, but not as shocked as he should have been to receive such a proposition in such a setting. Thanks to the Button, the situation seemed pretty unremarkable, except for the fact that it involved him. His surprise quickly gave way to eager anticipation and he unbuckled his trousers, dropping them and his briefs to his ankles as he shuffled to a nearby seat. Kristy quickly dropped to her knees and engulfed the erect but otherwise unremarkable specimen of manhood in her mouth.

Kristy had only given a few blowjobs before, usually as a reward or an indulgence for a boyfriend who was treating her well. Previously, she had derived only a mild sense of satisfaction from the act, mostly from the responses of her boyfriends as they moaned or groaned in lust. But today, it was almost like the dick in her mouth was fucking her pussy, and she whimpered her arousal as the crown of his cock tickled her tonsils. He wasn’t big enough to really her by going down her throat, but Kristy did make herself gag occasionally as she took the guy as deeply as his size permitted. Each gag was like a flick to her clit, and Kristy found her mouth dripping with saliva as her pussy rushed to catch up.

With her mouth completely capable of handling Erik’s dick, one of Kristy’s idle hands began massaging his balls while the other struggled its way into her tight jeans, where it eventually found her slick folds. She couldn’t move her fingers much with her pants and panties holding her in place, but she was able to dip a finger in and out of her hole a bit and stimulate her clit, which helped send her lust to new heights. Her nipples throbbed and ached, and she wished she had another hand to play with them, or else could take the time to ask Erik to grope them for her, but her mouth was apparently on a mission and would not be distracted.

For better or for worse, that mission was nearing completion, as Erik was clearly unprepared for the intensity of stimulation he was getting from the best blowjob of his life. He had the presence of mind and courtesy to groan, “I’m about to cum!” a good five or six seconds before he erupted, in case the hot girl swallowing his cock had a preference for where or how he unloaded. Kristy ordinarily would have wanted to finish him off with her hand, but the cock-gobbling version of herself was clearly a swallower. She pulled back just enough to make sure his jizz mostly landed on her tongue, and Kristy felt herself cumming just from the exquisite flavor of the man’s seed. She shivered and quivered in the throes of the strongest orgasm she could remember having.

Erik gazed blearily at the brunette, who opened her mouth to show him his copious load before theatrically swallowing and displaying an empty mouth. His recently exhausted prick twitched a bit at the pornographic display and Erik muttered, “God damn, but that was fantastic! Can I get your number? I’d love to do that again sometime!”

Kristy hesitated; she might be compelled to hand out blowjobs to any random guy, but apparently she wasn’t required to make it easy on them when it came to repeat engagements. Still, the experience had been mostly amazing and she was seriously tempted to allow him another round at some point. Before she could come to a decision, though, the young man who had been afflicted by the curse spoke up.

“If you’d love another blowjob,” he said to Erik, “There’s no time like the present!” as he eyed the saliva-wettened cock hungrily, licking his lips.

[Author's Note: If there's sufficient interest, I will write more about Kristy as she spends the next three months sucking cocks and licking pussies, and perhaps give her sidekick a name and so forth as well. If you'd like to see more of her, leave a comment or send a message. Otherwise I'll be moving on to the next button-pusher in the series of short one-shots originally intended. If you are enjoying my writing, I have a donation page (https://ko-fi.com/bamagan) in case you would like to toss me a dollar occasionally. My work will continue to be free, but tips will help me make more time to write. Thank you!]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)