More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Templar01 Templar01

A visitor.

The Burning Coals.

Gawain stood by the window in his room, looking out at the twin moons high in the sky with a sigh, the gentle breeze blowing softly over his bare chest, the young knight having changed into his spare black breeches, travelling clothes sitting in a folded pile upon a table neck to him. A brazier filled with burning coals stood to his side, the soft heat covering his face like a blanket.

The room was a modest one truth be told, a generous single bed with a mattress of hay covered with a thin woollen blanket, and a nice horsehair pillow lay in the far corner. Opposite this in the other corner by the window was a reading table illuminated with candlelight next to a tall iron brazier for warmth.

With a heavy sigh he took a heavy gulp of his mead, the honey sweet spice warming his throat. ‘It’s been a long day’ he muses idly, rubbing his neck in an attempt to relive some of the knotted tension there. He knew he hadn’t heard the last of Maric, a man like that isn’t likely to let what had happened just go, his thoughts drifting to Peter, a gentle worry building in his head over what he might have dragged the boy into.

A soft knock at the door pulled him from his thoughts, head turning, “Yes?” He called out.

With a soft click the door opened, a slender figure stepping through the portal, auburn hair swishing as Lucy stepped through.

“Sorry to disturb you, m’lord... I’ve come to collect any linens you might need washing?” She said in a soft voice, eyes looking to the floor, soft flush to her cheeks.

“Yes... of course” Gawain nods picking up his dusty clothes and padding barefoot over to the young woman, his eyes wandering up and down her youthful body.

She took them from him delicately, bundling them in front of her chest, her eyes flicking up nervously to his chest.

“Are you ok, Miss Lucy?” He asked in a quiet voice, making the girl jump her eyes snapping up to meet his intense icy blue gaze.

“Y-yes... sorry I didn’t mean to... I didn’t mean to...” she mutters before a strong, calloused hand gently took her shoulder.

“It’s ok, I just want to make sure you are well... what happened earlier...” Gawain began before trailing off with a sigh his hand falling from her shoulder.

“T-Thank you... I... thank you, Sir Gawain... you put yourself in harms way for me, no one’s ever done that for me” she mumbles quietly, her chest flushed, “I should... I should get these down to Sarah before I go home”

“Are you done for the day?”

“Y-yes... I don’t stay at the Inn like Sarah and Brick, I live with my father”

“Ah... well do you want to join me for a drink after you drop those off?” Gawain offered casually, his eyes fixed on her warm brown pools.

“I’d like that, Sir Gawain, I’ll bring something up with me” she offers a small nervous smile, butterflies in her chest.

Gawain returned the young woman’s smile, warmth spreading through his chest as he nods to her, watching as she stepped backwards towards the door, bumping into the frame awkwardly, a soft yelp escaping her full lips, a embarrassed blush filling her face. It was quite cute, Gawain thought.

She giggled nervously, “I’ll... I’ll be right back” she nodded, curtsying awkwardly before disappearing out the door.

Gawain smiled to himself as he pulled a loose white shirt over his chest to give himself some modesty, tidying off the mead in his tankard and setting it down on the table, the warmth filling his chest. His thoughts drifting to Lucy, her plump milky breasts, her pretty full lips, before he shook his head, cursing himself internally, he’d already garnered a distasteful reputation as a womaniser in Anhalt, he hardly needed to continue here he thought, as another soft knock took his attention.

The door clicked open, and Lucy stepped inside, a jug of what smelled like mulled wine and two clay cups in her hand. Gone was her brown apron, instead a thing linen shawl lay across her deliciously delicate shoulders, barely hiding her generous cleavage.

“Take a seat, please” Gawain offered, motioning to the bed as she smiled and nodded. She slipped one small delicate foot after another out of her flat shoes, suddenly a full head shorter than Gawain as she walked over to the bed, Gawain following, sitting down next to her as she poured him a cup.

He took it from her hand, fingers brushing hers as she paused, staring into his eyes, a flush creeping up her neck as she swallowed nervously, quickly turning away to fill her own cup.

“So, how long have you worked here?” Gawain asked, taking a sip of the warm wine, Lucy doing the same.

“Oh... only a week m’lord, my father talked to Brick and he hired me on my 18th name day” she explained as she ran a hand through her hair, tucking the rich red locks behind her ear, exposing her pale, slender neck to him. “Nothing like... nothing like today had ever happened before” she fidgets expectantly.

“It’s not uncommon... Lucy” Gawain began, her eyes suddenly looking longingly into his own at the mention of her name so informally, “Mercenaries, Hedge Knights, even just drunken soldiers. It happens in times of war”

“I thought I’d enjoy it y’know... working for Brick. And I do, m’lord... I do. But...” her voice trails off losing herself in his gaze.

“I could... take you away from here, if you wanted” Gawain offered without thinking, mentally berating himself immediately

“Wait... really?” Her face lighting up hopefully, her whole life had been this village. Her first kiss by the windmill, her first puppy, the Harvest Festival, it had been all she had known, the excitement filling her at the sudden offer, “What... what would you... where would you take me?” She mumbles before taking another sip.

Gawain watched her graceful neck swallow down the liquid, transfixed by the beauty of this peasant girl, his hunger rising as he felt his cock start to react to the ****, and the pretty maid on his bed.

“My sister could do with a new handmaiden, she’d be happy to have someone like you around” he offered thinking quickly.

The girl suddenly turned around, her whole body turned to him on the bed, “You’d do that for me? I ain’t no noble lady m’lord” she questioned, doubting this dream.

“You’re beautiful Lucy, kind, sweet, and your singing is stunning” Gawain said softly, his hand reaching out and cupping her cheek, her head unconsciously turning into his warm calloused hand.

“M’lord... I don’t know what to say...” her quivering voice whispered as he leant forward.

His shadow darkened her form, her eyes consumed by his fiery gaze, his nose brushing her own as she too leant forward, drawn in by his intoxicating masculinity. She felt safe. She felt warm. She felt protected. And right now, she wanted this, more than anything.

Their lips met in a soft embrace, merely pressing against one another at first before slowly opening, the embrace heating very rapidly, his tongue probing into her mouth.

A smash goes unheard in the room, warm mead spilling across the floor as her mug falls from her hand, her body slowly reclining back as he pressed forward. His tongue wrestling her own into submission as passion overcame them both, her moans of pleasure filling his ears as her hands roamed over her strong, sturdy arms, that broad, warm chest hidden behind white cloth. Her mind raced, exploding with lust and happiness in equal measure as she submitted to him, giving her body to him.

Gawain suddenly broke the kiss, staring into her beautiful brown eyes for a second before kissing down the side of her elegant creamy white neck, small hungry pecks teasing her more and more as her fingers ran through his mousy blonde locks. Without warning he gripped the top of her dress and in one motion ripped the top of the garment in two, peeling it away from her like the skin of a delicious fruit.

“M’lord!” She gasped, eyes wide as he casually tossed the ruined garment off into the corner of the room.

Two glorious milky white teats bounced together on her chest, full, ripe, impossibly perky, with impetuous pink nipples standing to attention. He drank in her form in its naked glory, her soft supple belly, flat and trimmed, her slender waist flaring out into her wide hips hidden under bunched up skirts. Her flush on her skin impossible not to notice as she stared up at Gawain through lidded eyes, heart thumping with anticipation.

Gawain threw off his shirt, dashing it away from them both before he leaned forward, and deftly undid her skirt with practice hands before pulling it away and down her legs with Lucy’s help. Then he removed his own breeches, baring his naked body to her as she gasped in shock herself. His toned muscular body, his long powerful arms and legs, and the raging engorged member standing upright between his legs.

“Are they all that big?” She whispered under her breath, drawing a smile from Gawain.

“No. Not all of them.” He replied simply, waking leaning forward again as he took one of her plump teats in his mouth, his tongue flicking back and forth across her nipple.

Lucy moaned, wrapping her arms around his head, her thick thighs clamping down on his flanks in pleasure. She could feel him grinding his large member against her pantie-clad entrance, such a thin piece of fabric was all that stood between her cunny and the monster that desired it’s warmth.

Lucy bit her lip, she could barely contain herself as her sex dripped with arousal, the anticipation killing her as she returned his attention, grinding herself against him with equally lustful desire. Her mind racing with pleasure.

Without warning he stopped, leaning back and taking a deep breath as he gripped her legs behind the knee, his eyes fixed on her.

“It’ll hurt the first time, Lucy. But I will be gentle” Gawain offered tenderly as she lay there panting, her fingers running delicately up and down his arms, she nodded a whimper.

The could feel the air on her pussy as he pulled her purple lace panties off her snowy legs. He tossed them away too before he took her dainty foot in his hand, and began planting kisses along the underneath.

“M’lord you shouldn’t!” She moaned, biting down on her finger as she arched her back, toes wriggling. Her mind racing, a noble lord, a knight, kissing her lowly peasant feet, she never wanted this moment to end.

“Why should I not? You are mine now, Lucy” he said simply, kissing his way up to her wrigling digits, before turning down, kissing along her toned calf as he bent her legs back towards her chest, opening her tight sex wide as his thick member bounced against her gushing lips eagerly.

Her heart soared in her chest, her fingers squeezing possessively over his forearms. She looked into his eyes, and whimpered as she nodded her head.

Slowly, carefully, Gawain eased his cock between her wanton lips, fiery red bush tickling his bare skin as he eased himself in bit by bit, inch by inch. He could feel her shaking underneath, watched as her eyes glazed over with intense pleasure, tears beading in the corners as he took his time, fighting the oppressive desire inside of himself to merely fuck this angelic peasant girl hard, and fast until her mind broke.

Her pussy opened up to him, it's tight warmth coiling around his cock like a vice as he pressed deeper into his auburn haired treasure. Soon, a pressure built inside of her, his eyes flicked up to her own and she nodded again, knowing what was about to come.

"It will hurt for a bit, Lucy" Gawain whispered, feeling her hands tighten around his forearm as he gave a swift thrust. Her virginity gave way to him, breaking away as he suddenly hilted himself inside of her gushing sex. She squeaked in pain beneath him, her hands clutching at his body as she whimpered beneath him.

He stopped moving, letting her adjust to his size as all nine inches of himself were buried within her, her pussy pulsing around his cock urging him to move, urging him to take her as her breathing slowed, the pain fading.

Gawain leaned down further, locking his lips on hers, his tongue once again wrestling with her own, battling the young virgin into pleasurable submission. All the while he drew out of his sheath, leaving a gaping whole where his member once was, blood gently trickling down her sex and clinging to his cock before he pressed in once more. A soft moan emerging from her lips under his attentions as he picked up the pace, the soft pap of his balls on her arse bouncing in the room as he took it slow, building her up to a better pace.

Her hands ran through his blonde hair, pulling him against her as she lost herself in the moment, her toes curling on her dainty feet as her flesh flushed a brilliant pink. Faster and faster Gawain claimed her pussy before he broke off the kiss, a loud gasp escaping her gasp as she threw her head back.

"Fuck!" she cursed as he threw his hips into their joining, his cock battering against her sex, filling her completely.

Her eyes lidded with pleasure, she looked up at him as he planted his hands on either side of her head, his shadow covering her as he hammered against her sex, the squeaks and moans coming from her urging him on, urging him to go faster, to fuck her harder.

"Gods! Gods m'lord! I-I'm!" she squealed before he planted a hand on her mouth, silencing her as he pounded against her harder than ever, like a hammer on an anvil until suddenly her pussy grew unbelievably tight, spasming around his cock. Her hands raked hot red welts down his chest as she came hard, her pussy creaming along his cock as she bucked her hips feebly against him. Her eyes wide as she screamed into his hand, Gawain dominating her, controlling her, she was pinned and couldn't escape the pleasure.

He removed his hand, cupping her face as she struggled to catch her breath, groaning under his ****, "Tell me what you want" he breathed against her ear, releasing her legs from the crooks of his arms and leaning in close.

"F-fuck... don't stop m'lord... make love to me! Make me yours!" she moaned as her hips returned his thrusts, matching each one as he kept butting up against the deepest part of her, hitting her in spots she never knew she had.

"You're my little slut aren't you, Lucy" he whispered again, his breath dancing across her skin as he cupped her chin.

"Yes! Yes I am! Don't stop m'lord! Please, harder!" she begged, her hands clawing at his chest deeper still. Yet he was happy to oblige, his thrusts taking on a brutal savageness as he leaned back once more, his running down from her chin to clutch at her neck, squeezing its delicate slenderness beneath his large hand.

She gripped his hand with both of her own, her eyes rolling back as she bit her lip to try and quiet herself. His thrusts growing frantic as she felt his member start to pulse, her own pussy suddenly clamping down around him again.

"You're... you're going to get me.... pregnannnt!" she moaned as suddenly he slammed into her down to the hilt, cum gushing out of his cock against her cervix, filling her up as rope after rope plastered her womb, her legs locking around his waist keeping him in place.

Panting, he released her neck, and leaned in to kiss her lovingly as she ran her hands through his hair, feeling his member soften within her, a feeling of completeness taking over her as she smiled happily up at her Lord. Gawain shifted, not saying a word as his cock slipped out of her bruised and battered, creamy cunt, cum and blood running gently from her puffy red labia.

He lay down next to her, his arm running over her belly and pulling her into his chest as he spooned her possessively, her head tucked neatly under his chin, their breathing in sink with one another as he simply nuzzled her head with his nose.

A cute giggle escaped her lips as she took his hand in hers, locking her fingers with him, "I need to get back to my father, m'lord" she whispered through her wide smile.

"Gawain, call me Gawain. And you aren't going anywhere tonight" he replied sleepily.

Lucy tried to hide her smile, pulling her lips closed and squeezing his hand, raising it to her hand as she kissed the back of it, her lips lingering on it for a time before she pulled his arm between her full teats, and snuggled back into his chest, feeling like a lioness abed with her mighty lion.

And soon, sleep claimed the happy couple, their minds wandering to dreams of tomorrow.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)