More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThaCat005 ThaCat005

What are they?

The Brat Pack

Lisa McVan was very frustrated. She wanted to take control of the sex wrestling federation from her mother, but it was going as poorly as she could imagine. Her idea of putting out sex tapes to embarrass her mother had completely backfired, and the other wrestlers now just made fun of her for letting herself get fucked by old rich men and their fratboy sons.

She'd tried to wrestle a few times and been completely dominated and humiliated each time. Her first match had been against Missy Klaws, and Missy had used a candy cane shaped dildo on her and slow fucked her, refusing to let her get off until Lisa was in tears, begging to be allowed to orgasm.

Her second match had been against Miss H. Miss H but the MILF was too much for her. She'd even ass-fucked Lisa with a strap-on while spanking her with a ruler. Lisa had orgasmed so hard she squirted for the first time, and even with the state of the art medical treatment available, she hadn't been able to sleep on her back for a week.

Then, to punish her for not showing respect, Tanya had made her wrestle Karen "Mama" Luv. And worse, Karen had gone easy on her, probably to spite Tanya, but there was nothing worse than the good girls feeling sorry for her. And "easy" was relatively speaking - Karen had tribbed her to multiple orgasms, then smothered her with her huge tits.

So Lisa decided that she needed some help, and she started looking for like minded wrestlers.

The first girl she talked to was Chichi the Cheerleader. Chichi hadn't been very interested, but Lisa had a lot of money and a lot of connections, and as the bosses daughter she did have some stroke. So Chichi consented to join.

Dolly the bully was next, and it was easy to get her, since she and Chichi were a tag team and had been friends for a few years. As much as evil bitchy brats could be friends, anyway.

But neither Dolly or Chichi liked taking matches they had even a chance of losing.

Lisa knew she needed someone to do the thinking for the group, since none of them were going to do anything nerd-like. Finally, they'd asked Wendy Addams to join them. Wendy, to their surprise, had quickly agreed... but then, Wendy was smart enough that she could see the benefit of having friends with connections. Even if the friends were, in her eyes, preppy dweebs. She even agreed to stop with the green bodypaint, although she still insisted on wearing all black.

Wendy told them that the team needed muscle, and she had an idea. Mighty Allison was a young (18 yo) musclegirl who Tanya had been trying very hard to recruit for the league. Allison was new and a bit naive, and on Wendy's advice Lisa and the others started telling her the benefits of bullying for profit, and how nice it was to be able to bribe, and intimidate fans into buying nice clothing and expensive gifts. By the time Allison was ready to debut, she was completely sold on the idea, and sided with Lisa's group.

The last person to be allowed to join was Melissa. Melissa was a muscular (though not like Allison) former high school wrestler. Melissa had been more of a femjock, but Lisa and the others convinced her that being beautiful and spoiled was more fun. (Wendy privately told Lisa that they also needed a workhorse to carry bags for them and throw to the wolves if they got into trouble).

They hadn't agreed on a name when Tanya McVan first described them as a pack of brats. The name Brat Pack caught on, and so they reluctantly decided to embrace it.

Lisa McVan - https://chyoa.com/chapter/Lisa-Mcvan.181558

Chichi - https://chyoa.com/chapter/Chichi-the-Cheerleader.181394

Dolly - https://chyoa.com/chapter/Dolly--Evil-Schoolgirl-Bully.181391

Wendy - https://chyoa.com/chapter/Wendy-the-Wicked-Witch.181555

Allison - https://chyoa.com/chapter/Mighty-Allison.181932

Melissa - https://chyoa.com/chapter/Melissa-the-Wrestler.181841

And what do they get into?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)