More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by anty45 anty45

Who are they?

Melissa the Wrestler

by the_cat_2006


Bad Guy
Age- early 20s
Race- American
Height-5.6
Breasts- Triple D

Athletic but solidly built body. Muscular but not real ripped. Still has a six pack.
Neck length blonde hair and blue eyes. Her tits are huge but fake so they don't produce milk except when she's very stimulated.

Name- Melissa

Theme Music- Downstait "Here to Show the World": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMMVGbbBTDo&list=PLLRZaxmezEfz1sgzc02zYYsE0iM31tA-h&index=9

Bio- Melissa did Olympic style wrestling in high school, placed second in her state. She destroyed every boy she came up against, and in a qualifying match for the Nationals, was destroyed by the first other girl wrestler she had to fight. She had bragged pre match and so the other girl toyed with her for 3 rounds holding her in pinning holds with her shoulder just off the mat. After the humiliating loss Melissa swore she'd pay all female wrestlers back.

Personality- Not evil so much as angry and sadistic. She loves nothing better than to use the hundreds of holds she knows to make her opponent helpless. She'd rather hold someone motionless and/or in a pinning hold than make them submit from pain.

Moves

Her favorite pin is one where she gets both her opponents arms held by one of hers, then rolls them onto their back and applies a headlock and grapevine. An opponent fully caught in it can only wiggle her fingers or toes.

Pinned into submission - with her opponent pinned helplessly, Melissa gets them off. If it's a girl she'll rub her pussy with her thigh and also rub her breasts into hers. If it's a guy she gets his cock in between her thigh and calf and jacks him off that way.

Fingering - She twists her opponent into a helpless position and masturbates them to orgasm until she's done tormenting them or they can't cum anymore.

What does she do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)