More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Devil-of-the-pen Devil-of-the-pen

Who are you?

...The Bitch

Note to fellow writers: please feel absolutely free to add your own parts. Im new to this and am eager to see what people can come up with...

You are... the bitch.

You are a mutation becoming similar in appearance to a succubus with glowing orange slit eyes, your spine grown 10ft into a segmented tail of bone and muscle good for draging away prey, and horns from your forehead giving off a forboding orange glow a sign of primal respect for other futas to acknowledge. You sport a gloriously large bust of relative D cups and a massive three foot two inch thick glowing orange cock studded with soft spikes meeting your body with a mild knot that can grow to be painfully large for a partner. Meanwhile your member constantly secretes a libe like substance that prevents damage or tearing to help an orifice take your girth.

Prior to your transformation you were a pale caucation woman with snow white hair in a pixie cut. You have what remainsof jeans on your legs the crotch completely undone by the sheer mass of your cock and balls and you have what remains of a red plaid overshirt on, split open to make way for your new breast's

You are the most dangerous form of infections evolution, searching out to find survivors to fuck into submission, spreading the plague. You have never been catalogued and are a terror to any who cross your path.

You awaken in...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)