More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

Now, where will we follow Miss Stone?

The After School Orgy Program

A fairly popular school regulation was passed just last month. Immediately after the end of the school day until the late evening at night, the school grounds of senior high schools around the country become a completely different kind of place. While the events of a normal day went by as usual, it was the night time that was the liveliest, as it was the time when the male faculty and student body could pack away their books, pull out their cocks and fully enjoy the abundance of their female peers at their disposal. The reasoning was simple. Every hardworking student and staff member deserved some time off after a long day at school. There was little opportunity for everyone to enjoy themselves during the busy school day, so the board of education turned the school grounds into a place of total sexual anarchy at night, calling it the 'After School Orgy Program'. Immediately after the the first day, it began to breed a whole new dirty culture of sexual liberation among everyone there. Clubs were formed. Raffles were made. Even mutually agreed dealings took precedence over personal desires. It even mixed with the high profile competition events between schools. Many a famous student or faculty member were 'temporarily traded' with other schools after major sporting events or festivals. Like everywhere else, women were property to be sexually used, but when it came to the competition, it was a serious business of school pride.

I was on my knees completely naked and suckling down the freshly spewed cum of one of my students who insistently jammed his cock into my mouth while I was seated in the teacher's section. We were all in the school atrium, assembled for the announcement being made. It seemed like such an interesting concept, much like the orgies during the old Roman times, and the roars of excitement from the all the men in there was deafening. They were like thirsty animals, leering about the hall for every available female present indecently. Many were looking my way, as I was a recent transfer here and they had not had the pleasure of using me too often yet. I swear. If these boys would concentrate more on their studies like they did with their sexual needs, they would be geniuses by now. So far, only several young men have used me as a cum bucket over the course of today, and the rumors were already spreading.

"You hear that, cocksucker?" I heard Jack, the young man I was blowing, huff at me, "Looks like you're about to get real popular here. Those holes of yours are going to be so well introduced tomorrow night."

Jack was an 18 year old who had monopolized on using me specifically ever since he saw me walk into his classroom. He's been doing it for weeks now. He even brought me to his house to be fucked by his dad if his mom was out at work. I've spent more time at his house than I have at mine that I could barely catch a break. If it was not him who wanted to settle his youthful libido, it was his overweight dad who insisted I stay the night. It was not like I could refuse. The sexual health of my students and even their parents by extension was a priority for an educator like me. I didn't answer him as I cleaned him up, smacking my lips and lapping up the last straps of semen off my chin. I was one of those silent pretty ones with an extremely beautiful face, a curvaceous body and a relatively stern but placid attitude, thanks to all the modifications I had from my post college days. My latest mods were done by Jack, who had my tits enlarged to round E cups so that he could enjoy tit jobs more, and as a professional, I was all about providing for the most pleasurable experience. I was, after all, responsible for the well being of the youth under my wing, and for me to serve them better, I had to be the cum bucket they so eagerly want me to be.

What happens after school today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)