More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PaperGold PaperGold

What will be your first use of your newfound powers?

Testing them on the two joggers nearby

You might not understand fully why you’ve been granted those powers, but you know one thing for sure: it’d be a real shame to have them and not use them.

As you think about how to start your misadventures, your attention turns itself towards a pair of female joggers. One of them bears a beautiful head of golden hair, flowing unrestrained from her head to her back. Her face, free of make-up and artifices, sports two deep brown eyes, a set of pulpy lips, a cute little nose and small round ears. She’s far from tall, her body showing signs of former chubbiness and softening what would otherwise be a toned body. You suspect that she only got into this whole jogging gig recently. Her breasts are quite big, bouncing vigorously with each step, while her butt is firm and wide. The second jogger is a green-eyed redhead with her hair cut just above the neck; hers is a very healthy body that shows her dedication towards exercising for a number of years. Her boobs are B cups, C at most. Her body is overall thin and well toned. Both them appear to be in their early to mid-twenties. They're both wearing white spandex shorts that go down to their mid-thighs and black sports bras that otherwise completely reveal their stomachs and arms. You can hear them talk about miscellaneous topics as they jog, ranging from things to their schedules for tonight to silly gossip.

Rising from the bench with your sights locked onto them, you stand there for a minute, thinking about all the things you’d to them if you could...wait. You actually can do all those things, now.

Unsure of how this all works, you approach one of them and plant yourself in front of her, stark naked. She doesn’t seem to see you at all, but she does stop dead in her tracks, beginning to stretching instead of jogging. You’re unsure if this is directly linked to you blocking her path or if she actually planned to stop and stretch. The fact that her friend continued to run and had to backtrack upon noticing she stopped seems to indicate that you’re to blame—you stopped her progression, but instead of being confused as to why she came to stop, she seems to have just rationalized it as wanting to take a moment to stretch.

Well, with two smiling beauties stretching in front of you just waiting to be manipulated, it's time to get to work. You consider a few possibilities, trying to avoid anything too flashy or too gross, just in case this is all an elaborate hidden camera prank. All things considered, there is only one thing that would be kinda out of place, doesn’t involve you at all, and would be pleasant to look at.

“Make out with your friend," you plainly state towards the blonde.

She stops stretching for a moment, blinking blankly. You expectantly look at her, praying that she’s not about to scream “Ew, sicko!” or something like that. However...

"Hey, Ann..."

The blonde speaks up suddenly as she grabs the redhead by the hips with a sultry look in her eyes. Her friend, Ann, is thoroughly startled at first, gazing at her blonde friend confusingly. Surprisingly, though, her puzzlement rapidly shifts to a flirty look as she looks at her friend in the eyes. You’re curious as to how this worked; did she need to see the look in her eyes, or only her face? Rather, you figure that it simply take a moment for commands to register, similar to how the blonde blinked quietly and stood there for a second after you spoke to her a moment ago.

Putting the specifics to your abilities aside, the two joggers now have their bodies pressed against each other as they begin to engage in a rather heavy make out session. You lean towards them to get a better look, and damn, do they know how to kiss. Their tongues are swiveling around each other while they suck one another's lips from time to time.

Seeing such a passionate embrace mere centimeters away from your face, and adding the fact that YOU’RE the one behind it and that this is all happening in broad daylight with people walking by and treating it as if it were nothing strange...it's all adding up to gradually giving you a boner. Stepping things up a bit, you decide to indulge yourself. “Caress your friend’s clit,” you whisper to the blonde, and sure enough, it doesn’t take her long to put a hand in her friend’s pants and starts massaging her.

Thanks to the stretching capacity of her white spandex jogging shorts, you can clearly see the busy hand moving under its fabric and under the panties beneath it, expertly rubbing and stroking her friend's snatch. The redhead breaks the kiss, resting her head against the blonde’s torso and letting out louder and louder moans as her sweet spots are played with. For a moment, you’re afraid that this will draw unwanted attention, but even with how she’s now moaning and panting very loudly, the people nearby continue to act as if nothing were out of the ordinary. Some people don't even so much as look at them, while those that do simply take a quick glance at them, casually acknowledging what’s happening before continuing to do whatever they were doing, as if this was all perfectly normal, ignoring the lesbian couple entirely.

Well, the universal acceptance side of things was as simple as it seemed. Now for the nonexistence part. While you already figure it's plenty true enough seeing as how no one has even looked at or reacted to your naked figure, you decide to start slow, just in case physical contact breaks your lack of existence for whatever reason. Placing your hand on her behind, you just cop a feel of the redhead’s soft ass...and she doesn’t seem to notice, not reacting to your actions at all as her focus continues to remain constant on how her blonde friend is masterfully toying with her vagina.

You start to play with her butt through the textile, the cute cheeks under your palms allowing you to knead them at will. Fairly confident in your abilities now, you decide to go for it and feel the real stuff. Of course, plunging your hands in her panties would make you a creep, now, wouldn’t it? After all, only molesters do this kind of stuff. So instead, you decide to pull down her pants and underwear so you can freely worship her exposed ass. Neither of them react as you do so, the blonde just going on with rapidly and deeply fingering her moaning redheaded friend who now seems to be in a sort of lustful heat.

Her butt now totally unleashed, you get on your knees, grabbing and puddling her ass with both hands while kissing it voraciously. You continue on for several minutes, just enjoying you free access and even taking nice whiffs of her unbelievably sweaty and smelly asscrack and anus. Eventually, your dick has become so hard it actually hurts. You get on you feet, wasting no time sliding yourself into the redhead’s pussy. The built up sweat from her exercising along with how moist she's become from having her friend fuck her with her fingers acts as excellent lubricant, allowing you to enter her warm, wet insides with a comfortable slip.

You go on fucking her to your heart’s content, gradually thrusting faster and faster as you relish in the fact that nearby passersby continue to find nothing strange with their surroundings. After a few moments, you feel something brushing against your erected member with every thrust. You yelp slightly, taken by surprise at a rather inconvenient moment, but the thing brushing against you continues to stroke you all the same. Taking a look over the petite redhead’s shoulder, you see that her friend is still busy on her down there.

Oh, right.

In the pure bliss of freely ramming a woman in public with no repercussions, you completely forgot that you had ordered her to caress her friend. With your lack of existence, she simply carried on with her fingers, not acknowledging the presence of your member forcing itself in and out of her friend.

Thus, you resume your pounding of the brunette, focusing on the intensely pleasant feeling of her hot, wet insides clenching around you as you thrust in and out as fast as your legs allow you to. The blonde’s hand erratically brushing against your penis keep you on your toes, making you feel unexpected waves of pleasure every time she does so, which quickly brings you to the brink; you think about asking her whether or not she wants you to pull out before realizing that she wouldn’t answer you.

Losing control, you just go in as deep as possible, unloading a few days worth of semen straight into her. Even though you had saved up, you find yourself releasing a much heavier and more pleasurable load than you could have ever imagined, losing count of just how many thick ropes of cum you end up launching inside of her. As you pull out, you also notice that you're still semi-hard; after such a monumental release, you should have gone instantly flaccid, meaning your stamina must have shot through the roof as well. You can only assume that these are enhancements that came with your new abilities—only more evidence suggesting that this is what you were truly meant to do with them.

Finally done, you take a step back, admiring your work. Your sperm is overflowing from her vagina, dripping in her panties without her caring about it. You remain standing in place, gazing at her and daydreaming about the possibilities and opportunities awaiting you with these powers when she and her friend finally break their embrace. To your surprise, they start talking to each other casually with big smiles.

"Shit, Grace...that was so good...!" the redhead exclaims in a bit of a flustered voice, lips and legs still quivering as her face flushed with red. "That was the best orgasm I've had in years."

"Magic fingers, Ann," the blonde says with a relaxed sigh, bringing her fingers up and looking at them. They're coated with a mixture of the redhead's pussy juices and your cum—while the presence of your own juices should surprise her, as per your nonexistence, she ignores it entirely as she licks her fingers. "God, your juices taste so good."

"I feel so spent now," Ann says with a heavy sigh behind her smile. "We've still got three miles to go, but I can't keep going after that..."

"Let's just relax for a bit, then. There's a nice spot on the grass over there, in the shade."

That being said, Grace goes ahead of her friend, letting herself fall down on the grass underneath a big tree as she continues to absentmindedly lick her cum-stained fingers. Ann starts walking towards her for a moment before stopping short, looking down and realizing that her spandex shorts and panties are at her ankles. Contrary to what you expect of her simply deciding to pull them up, she proceeds to remove her shoes, socks, shorts, and panties, leaving them on the ground where she was fucked moments ago. No one reacts as she strips in public, now bottomless with nothing but a sports bra on as she joins her friend in the grass. Laying down next to Grace, they start cuddling each other as Ann recovers from her intense release. It seems that while your actions might go unnoticed, they could potentially hold consequences if they get in the way of something, such as Ann's desire to walk comfortably. This is likely a variable factor that will change depending on the person in question—after all, some people might not be bothered by walking with their pants at their ankles. Likewise, some people might notice the sudden presence of your cum on their face if they're applying makeup, or otherwise might simply rationalize it as part of the makeup they're using. In short, your degree of nonexistence and potential consequences of your actions may very well change from person to person.

In any case, that was tons of fun. You’d like to experiment some more, but for now, your body asks for all kind of attention: it’s hungry, thirsty, wants a shower, needs to go the toilet…you feel like you’ve left it unattended for days. Heck, for all you know, that may very well be the case. But hey…all of these things are opportunities for you to have fun. As you are now, nobody will notice you playing with your food. Or with people as they eat. Or whatever you want to do, really. So…

Do you decide to spice up your everyday actions? Or do you just get them out of the way and have more fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)