More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fxx Fxx

What will be your first use of your newfound powers?

Test them on two female students.

While looking around you see two young women dressed in school uniforms that you recognized from the local all girls college walking close by. Both are wearing the standard dress shirt, blazers, and ties along with a blue plaid skirts. One of them was Asian with a small blue streak in her black hair and the other was blonde. You decide to test your powers on these two, starting with something simple.

“Stop walking and sit on the bench.” You told them as you followed behind them.

The blonde suddenly stopped walking. “Man, my feet are killing me today.”

The Asian girl nods in response. “Let’s sit down on that bench.”

It’s worked! They did what you told them with no second thoughts. The orb’s power is amazing.

As you watched the two college girls sat down you looked them over a bit more. The blonde had an amazing pair of tits. Must be about a D cup and the Asian girl had some amazingly sexy legs and a decent pair of tits as well.

Wanting to test out your other power you decided to fell up these two sexy college girls. You started fondling the blonde’s tits through her uniform and rubbed the asian girl’s thighs. As nice as this is, it’s kind of boring without any reaction. You decided to reveal yourself to them, but first you need some clothes.

After telling the girls to stay sitting on the bench you fly over to a clothing store to get dressed. You dress up in a dress shirt pants and tie and made your way back to the park.

With a smirk on your face you sat between them to give them another order. “Acknowledge me.”

The girls suddenly stopped talking and gasped in surprise. Before they could say anything you interrupted them.

“Hello there ladies.” The girls looked like they wanted to get away from you, but your command from earlier is keeping them in place.

“Ew. Get away from us you creep.” The blonde said trying to get away from you.

There reaction isn’t to surprising. You’ve never been popular with the ladies... that and you’re a 30 year old man that just suddenly appeared.

“Hay now, no reason to get upset. I just want to be friends.” You said with a smirk. “So tell me your names, I’m John Doe.”

“Oh, well I’m sorry.” The blonde said as she calmed down. “My name is Carly.”

“And I’m Haru.” Said the Asian girl.

Even you’re surprised how fast their attitudes changed towards you. These powers are amazing. Now, what to do with these two?

What do you do with these college girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)