More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

who do you pick to start a story?

Tera Patrick

The 41 year old bombshell is a sex goddess of Thai and European descent. With a particularly successful career in porn and modeling, she is known as a classy and mature modern woman. However, outside of the camera lens, it is a little known fact that the reason behind her success in porn was that she was addicted to cock, always seeking to fill her off days with at least one dick to suck and fuck all day, along with slurping copious amounts of cum either in her mouth, streaking across her face or leaking from her pussy. When in proper company, she was the proper mature adult, but when behind closed doors, she reveals her slutty self without shame to relieve herself of all the stress of her day. Her pornstar job seemed like a good way to get her fix, but it wasn't enough. The fake choreographed scenes left too much for her to imagine. She wanted something much more raw to scratch the constant itch. Thus she uses her MILFy looks, fake 36E cup tits and husky feminine voice to entice just about any kind of man to fuck her, especially horny younger men who would love to stick their throbbing hot members inside their favorite Asian pornstar.

Which story do we follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)