More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What do you want to read?

Tela the Pixie

Only one day prior, the poor unsuspecting pixie called Tela was brought to Avana from the Cackling Woods to be sold. However, a mysterious bunnyfolk wearing tight, emerald spandex knocked out the thieves and her crate tipped over and broke. Tela took off the moment she was free, and flew as far as she could. She found herself on the opposite side of the city, though she still has no idea where she was, or how to get back home. The more she thought about it, however, the more she wanted to stick around at least for a little awhile. There was so much to see, and a lot of potential fun to be had.

Since then, she's been swiping snacks and slept overnight in a flower pot. It's a new day, however. She stands up from behind the flower's stem and peeks out at the city as the sun rises.

Her hair is snow white, extends past her shoulders, though she ties it up into pigtails at all times. A pale, light blue flower is thread through her hair, and she has a strapless dress to match. It cups around her chest and extends down into a short frilly skirt. Flower-patterned stockings rise up from a tiny pair of shoes to her thighs. Lastly, a set of butterfly wings protrude from behind her, beneath the low cut of her dress in the back. They're blue, though such a pale shade that they're nearly white.

Good morning, world. She stretches her arms high above her head. People here look so fun. There are so many different outfits, and different looking people. That one has bunny ears! So cute! I wonder what happens when you rub them. That one looks like a cat! I wanna play with her tail.

She looks upon the pedestrians with emerald eyes. Nobody even notices she's there, standing at a mere 5 inches. People probably mistake her for an actual butterfly. Tela lifts up from the pot and flutters into the sky. Seeing the city from above is something else. It's like a maze of streets, people, and colourful roofs. She has no idea what to do, or where to go, though she darts down towards the road and begins searching for some fun.

Let's see. Who do I want to play with? This'll be fun. She snickers with a toothy grin.

Down one of the lesser used streets, Tela spots two people conversing. There's a short young boy with messy brown hair and raggedy clothes. Next to him is a taller girl who looks to be a couple years older. She's wearing a finely made white blouse leading into a purple skirt. She doesn't seem to be afraid to show off a little cleavage, and there's a deep purple bow tied over her bust which only seems to one's eyes to focus there first. Her hair is jet black and tied up on the sides with tiny beads.

Her hair is like mine! But something's wrong.

The girl shoves the boy back, and then plants her hands on her hips--looking down her nose at him with arrogance. "I told you to hand it over, you snot-nosed brat. I know you stole it from us. That pearl you have belongs to daddy, and a peasant is not to steal from the upper class. Steal from each other all you want."

"I d-didn't," he whimpers. "I swear. This pearl is my grandmother's. She gave it to me."

"Like I'm going to believe that. Just give it back, little man. Look at you. What are you going to do? Piss your pants? Gross."

Tela's smile widens like a child in a candy store. Yay! Someone to play with!

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)