More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What happens next?

Tela messes with the bully.

She dives down to the bully's feet. Pixies do possess the ability to turn completely invisible for short periods of time, though she think that this time, it'll be more fun if the boy can see. While she's distracted, she flutters up the back of her legs, and beneath her skirt. The panties tightly hugging her perky rear are black with tiny white kitty faces all over them. Tela looks over her rear cheeks with her fingers on her chin--thinking. These are super cute. How can she be so mean if her clothes are so nice? And the odd person walking by isn't helping either.

"I don't even know who you are," the boy pleads. "I swear!"

"You did not just say that. As if you don't know Lady Amanda, eldest daughter of the Varwood family."

Well, she probably won't miss these.

Tela grabs the panties with both her hands, and yanks them down the girl's grips, and all the way to her shoes. Her face is so red with rage, and her focus is so attentively on the poor boy, that she hasn't even noticed her panties have been dropped. The boy notices, however. His eyes widen as he looks down at what's around her ankles.

"What are you looking at?" she barks. "That's it. I'll just take it from you."

Amanda steps forwards to grab him, but she's cut short. The panties around her ankles cause her to trip, and she falls onto her hands on the road with a thud. Then, Tela takes this opportunity to slip them off her feet, and flutter off into a flower pot hanging from a door nearby. She peeks her tiny pixie head up from the rim of the pot and watches the situation continue with a quiet giggle.

The boy sees it all. When the butterfly steals her panties, he doesn't know what to say, and he certainly isn't going to say anything.

"D-Damn it!" she curses. "Give me the stupid pearl now. I'm getting pissed off."

A gentle breeze wafts through her skirt. For some reason (an obvious reason to those that know), she freezes up. The red in her face before was from anger, but now it's something else. She shivers. Slowly, she looks down, and pants her hips. She peers a gaze over to her side, and very slowly raises up one tiny part of her skirt to check something with her hand.

Immediately, she drops it back down and turns as red as a tomato. Her legs shake.

The boy takes a step back.

"You're not g-going yet!" she stutters.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"Nothing is wrong! Now give me that pearl. Quick. Like, super quick! I need to get home right away."

This is awesome! I should try something else now. Let's see here.

The most dangerous part of a pixie is their ability to produce a special magic substance called pixie dust. For such simple beings, their talents are complex. They can only perform certain feats a limited amount of times per day. Each type of dust they sprinkle is a different ability. Though some pixies seem to be born with small additional powers, there are many that seem to be constant among them all. Each effect only lasts a few minutes.
Float: The creature becomes lighter than air. With enough practice, it can be used to fly, though to most, they drift around helplessly.
Transform: The creature is temporarily turned into an animal.
Bind: A plant can be controlled to bind the creature in vines, branches, etc.
Dizzy: The creature is disoriented. Depending on the potency, they can either fall for a moment or just stumble around.
Stimulate: The creature's body is flooded with arousal. Some pixies are strong enough to cause a full on orgasm, while others just make people horny.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)