More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stonehammer69 stonehammer69

Who do we follow?

Ted

As Ted Arton drove to work for the first time in this new world, he found himself wondering about the reasons he was sent here. The official reason his boss had chosen Ted to represent his company, Virgo Industries, was because Ted was the top procurement manager in the small company. But Ted couldn't help wondering if his coworker friends had let on that he was both bisexual, and had been fantasizing about experimenting in the swinger lifestyle with his wife. And Ted and his boss were on very good terms, it would almost make sense...alas, whatever the reason, here he was.

Arriving at the office building, a modest five story structure on the outskirts of downtown San Francisco, Ted realized he was a bit overdressed. He had worn one of his business suits from home, figuring the same standards for professional clothing applied here, but he quickly found he was wrong. Outside the entrance stood two men and a woman smoking. Each were quite attractive in Ted's opinion, with toned bodies and a healthy tan. The two men wore what appeared to be suit vests with nothing underneath, leaving their muscular chests exposed. For pants they wore slacks open at the front, with their dicks hanging freely. The woman wore a open cardigan with a lace bra underneath, showing off her pert nipples. She was completely bottomless save for a pair of red heels matching her hair.

Not wanting to appear too out of place, Ted decided to simply take off his pants and un-buttoned his suit. With a deep breath he stepped out of his car, and into a new world.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)