More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Tea Gardner

You open your eyes somehow you know you are in a unfamiliar body. You look around yourself and remembered that you are in the Yu-gi-oh world and you have just possessed Tea's body. Somehow you are in her room. Seeing how hot the Tea's body was, you decided to explore it, so noticing that she was wearing her school uniform, reviewing her memories you saw that she had just arrived from school, and not long ago the battles for the Egyptian gods had ended, but at that moment it doesn't matter you, started taking off your skirt, next to your sweatshirt and the blue bow on your chest, and your shirt, it leave you only using a bra and panties pink and white, while you wearinf long black socks.

Approaching the mirror you could see a hot Tea, half-naked and with a perverted look on her face, reflecting in your place imitating what you did, with her enormous breasts bouncing from one side to another, as well as her slim waist and wide hips, with her beautiful skin and blue eyes, but now all of that was yours, playing with your breasts and vagina while you were saying to your reflection in the mirror, with the voice of tea, "look at me, I'm tea, I can make her do this and nobody will stop me, "while you grabbed your tits, taking one to your mouth you start to suck, while the left tit tea you caress it with your free hand, since the other hand, you had tucked under your panties stimulating the vagina, and so continuing for a while until you reach orgasm, releasing a loud sexy moan that apparently no one heard, due to having a tit in your mouth.

After this you took your hand out of your vagina and giving it a taste of the liquid, you taste its sweet taste, finally after a moment, you see your new reflection, and giving a lick to those sweet lips, of a super sexy girl half-naked, you decided.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)