More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 57 57

Choose your female celebrity/star...

Taylor Swift

Taylor was travelling to one arranged concert in Chicago. Last night, before the travel, Taylor atended to a huge and crazy party, but as she can't handle very well, she get drunk very fast and leave the party early. Poor Taylor, she's already a huge star but she can't handle like a big girl.

So, her security guards leave her in her trailer, to travel to Chicago early in the morning. Well, that was the first mistake in this story. When Taylor is druk, she make very bold, stupid and sexy thigns. And that night, she comes with the wild idea of stripping naked. After seeing once again "Roar" videoclip, and masturbating seeing, once again, Katy's big boobs in that tight animal print corset, Taylor wanted to check her bits. But she get depressed. She, compared to Katy, seems like a little girl, totally plain. And Taylor goes to grab another beer. And that's the second mistake in the story: don't let a drunk Taylor drink more . But well, Taylor did it. And it didn't get well for Taylor's organism: she throw up in the RH bathroom, and then, after barf eveything in her stomach, she fall asleep near the entrance door of the trailer (the driver of the trailer had another door, in the front part of the trailer, to enter the driver's cabin of the trailer).

Taylor woke up some hours later. The sun was shining through trailer window, but the trailer wasn't moving, so Taylor went outside to check, forgetting that she was totally naked. She walk outside, just to check that most of the trailer and other vehicles that escort her private trailer were charging gas to continue the travel, but Taylor didn't see that they already ended to charge gas, so they fastly started the travel. Taylor, in her nude state, run the trailer, but she didn't managed to get inside, so the whole caravan of vehicles just left her there, since none of her guards or the drivers notice that she was walked outside of her trailer.

So the popular Taylor Swift was stuck in the middle of nowhere, totally naked. She run to hide in the middle of some bushes. And that where you enter in the story: you just were driving near there, when you spot a young lady, hiding in some bushes, very badly, but as you get close you notice two things: 1) she's naked, 2) the girl is actually Taylor Swift. This is a totally incredible situation, and you have take advantage of it. But you have a naked star in front of you, helpless and probably willing to take any offer to cover herself from such embarrassing situation. The question is: What do you do? You take advantage of her naked situation or you're a gentleman and help the damsel in distress?

You take advantage of Taylor's naked situation or you're a gentleman and help the damsel in distress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)