More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BarryMurdock BarryMurdock

You take advantage of Taylor's naked situation or you're a gentleman and help the damsel in distress?

Why not both?

As she notices the sole vehicle approaching, Taylor does her best effort to signal it without giving much of her naked state away. The driver notices the woman and fortunately pulls over; he was a young, white man, no older than 21, with black hair and brown eyes. He pulls the passenger seat's window down to speak with her. "Are you okay, miss...?" Before he finishes asking his question, his eyes widen at the realization that, right this instant, right in front of him, THE Taylor Swift is in front of him, and totally naked!

The driver blushes, and clears his throat, trying to keep his composure through the whole ordeal. "Uhhhh... uhh, like I said... *ahem* ...are you okay, Ms. Swift?" He asks again, and she approaches from behind a bush that barely covered her. She wasn't bothering to cover herself, it didn't matter at that point. She only wanted to get out of the middle of the desert. "Yes! I'm okay! And please, call me Taylor... I really don't like formalities..." the blonde singer says. "Okay then! You may call me Barry... so, what happened...?" He asks. She sighs as he unlocks the passenger door and she gets in the car. "I can't believe I have the Taylor Swift naked in my car...!" He says, excited.

She smirks, amused by his excitement. "Long story short: I can't handle ... and I get very dumb when drunk... and my crew didn't notice me outside... so here I am!" She says, making gestures with her hands to emphasize her frustration. "Oh, that's very unfortunate, to put it mildly..." he says as he begins driving in the same direction her convoy was taking her. "If I heard correctly... your next concert was in Chicago, correct?" Her face lights up when she hears this and her hopes begin to rise again. "Yes! Yes it is! Please tell me you're headed there!" She asks, eyes gleaming with anticipation. "I happen to be, yeah!" He says and she kisses his cheek in celebration, to the surprise of both of them. They both blush as Barry focuses on the road ahead...

After a few miles, Taylor smirks and gets an idea; she looks seductively at Barry. "So, Barry~... been driving for a long time?" She asks, her voice turning really sultry. Paired with her nudity, Barry begins to get hard in his shorts. He blushes and gulps. "I-I, uh... I, yeah... for about two hours now... road trip, y'know..." he says and tries to keep his composure. "Oh~? That's interesting to hear... and I imagine... you must be so tired... and so, so... tense~" she begins rubbing his inner right thigh. The feeling of her hand making him get harder. "You must have a lot of stress pent up inside~ Maybe I can... help you relieve yourself of it~".

Barry, getting the hint, begins pulling over but Taylor stops him. "Oh, nonono! Keep driving, keep driving! There's no need for you to stop, trust me~" she says and gets on her knees on the passenger seat. She begins pulling Barry's shorts and pulls out his erect, 15-inch dick. She blushes at how well-endowed he is, despite his youthful appearance. "Oh~ How old did you say you were...?" She begins stroking his erection, slowly at first, then she picks up the pace. Barry moans throughout the whole ordeal, and after a few more quick strokes, she bends down and starts sucking his cock. At first, she licks the tip, moving her tongue in circles and playfully teasing the hole at the top. Then she starts putting the whole thing in her mouth. With one hand she continues stroking the rest of his cock, with another she fingers herself. "Oh, this feels amazing... your mouth is incredible, Taylor..." he says, Taylor humming pleasantly in response. Taylor begins bobbing her head up and down more quickly, her blowjob more apparent. After a few minutes, he feels his release closing, but fearing Taylor will take her mouth off if he says anything, he grabs her hair and moves her head up and down his dick by himself, until he cums on her throat. He moans the loudest he's moaned so far and once he's finished, he releases Taylor and she sits back up, a little of his cum dripping from her lips. She swallows it all and does an 'ah' as if she just swallowed a cold drink. "You're lucky I like it rough, otherwise I'd slap you~" she says and gets comfortable in her seat.

After a few more miles, they arrive at Chicago. They pass by the Willis Tower. "We're close to my apartment. Let me leave some of my luggage in before I take you wherever you need to go." She hand waves at the idea. "Don't worry about it! I still have a few days before the concert! Let's go to your apartment so I can call my driver and tell him I'm okay. Then we can just hang out!" Barry nods and smiles, liking her plan better. "Okay then! My apartment it is!" They arrive and he gets out and pulls out his luggage out of his trunk. "Here, a spare shirt, shorts and some boxers. It's all I have. You can take them off once we're in." She thanks him and puts his clothes on. They walk into the apartment building and into the elevator. Once they're in his floor, he pulls out his keys and they walk into the apartment. It was nice, if not a bit small. "You can sit on the couch for the time being, if you're hungry there's snacks in that drawer above the kitchen." He says and unpacks his luggage. "Oh! Right! And here's a spare phone you can use to call your guys..." she thanks him and does so.

After settling her stuff with the driver, she hands over the spare phone to Barry. "Thank you, I still have four more days before the concert, and since they know I'm in the city, I have free time to do anything! So..." she says and removes Barry's clothes that she was wearing. "...I hope you don't mind~ Ah, who am I kidding, of course you don't, right~?" She says and does a sexy pose, with her hands on her hips. He blushes. "U-Uhh... of course not..." She smiles. "Y'know... I was thinking... after our... adventure~... in your car... maybe we can, y'now... continue it? Oh, but I'm also sweating a lot... maybe you want to take a shower with me~? So which will it be~?"

Shower with Taylor? Or have sex with Taylor? Or both? Which will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)