More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

You take advantage of Taylor's naked situation or you're a gentleman and help the damsel in distress?

Saving Taylor

Being the gentlemanly type you quickly drive up to where the obviously freaked out, embarrassed and scared Taylor Swift is hiding naked in the bushes, roll down the passenger side window and say :

Do you need some help, Miss?

To which Taylor replies nervously :

No. I'm just fine but thanks for the offer.

To which you reply :

Oh, really. I just thought you might be interested in some help since you're currently crouching in the bushes naked and on all fours.

But if you would rather stay out here I guess I'll let you do that.

Though I feel that I should inform you that despite it being warm right now that it tends to get very cold out here at night.

Also, I should tell you that there are legends about pretty little things like yourself getting snatched out here by UFOs though the abductees are always returned eventually.

Having made the offer you start to roll the passenger side window back up but before you close it completely you watch the freaked out, embarrassed and scared Taylor Swift stand up on two legs and emerge from the bushes awkwardly covering herself with one arm over her bare chest and her other hand between her legs.

Rolling the window back down you say :

So I take it you changed your mind, Miss Swift?

Upon realizing that this stranger knows who she is the freaked out, embarrassed and scared Taylor Swift feels even more embarrassed than she already did but being Taylor says :

Yes. Please Help Me.

To which you reply with a smile :

Of course Miss Swift. You can trust me. I am actually a huge Swiftie.

After which you unlock the passenger side door and say to the obviously embarrassed naked Taylor :

The door is unlocked, Miss Swift. You can get in now.

Realizing that she's going to need to uncover herself to open the door and get in Taylor asks :

Can you please close your eyes? At least until I am inside. Also, may I please ride in the backseat?

to which you say :

Of course Miss Swift. After all, I can only imagine how strange this must seem to you.

To which you are greeted with a grateful look from the obviously embarrassed freaked out naked Taylor Swift before you close your eyes as she requested though you can hear her getting in the backseat while you can only assume that she is doing her best to expose as little of her all too naked body as possible.

Moments later you hear her close the backdoor followed by the sound of her buckling her seat-belt before saying in a timid voice :

Okay. You can open your eyes now. But please don't look at me.

To which you say in a gentle soothing voice :

Of course, I will honor your request, Miss Swift. Now, where would you like me to take you?

What does Taylor say? Where would she like to be taken?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)