More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kittyofdoom kittyofdoom

Who are you?

Tania Lively the Christian

Your name is Tania Lively.
Until the last month you were a normal average Taylor Swift loving teenage girl.
Your hair is a mousy brown and you weigh about 95 pounds soaking wet. Your breasts are a perky C cup but you try and keep them as hidden as possible.

You had two siblings. Your older brother Will, and your older brother Amber. Will was in university but was back for the summer. Amber was taking a sabbatical from school before choosing her career.

Until last month your greatest concern was if god was going to punish you for allowing your boyfriend Chance to touch your breasts in a heavy makeout session, and if you could live with the consequences of letting him go further. You were so caught up in this dilemma you paid no attention to the increasing news reports of conflict all across the country.

This was your only experience with anything sexual and you were absolutely conflicted. It had felt like magic when his hand slipped underneath your bra. However later on that night you couldn't stop crying. It was as if you had betrayed some deep part of yourself you could never record. The power suddenly cutting out made the decision feel like even more of some kind of punishment from above.

Unfortunately this mental debate was ended when your brother Will planted a bullet into Chances brain.

Chance had shown up unannounced at the door looking very sick the after groping you. Will having been watching the news before the power went out didn't even hesitate. He grabbed dads handgun, opened the door and fired.

Will, and your sister Amber dragged you crying into your parents RV and took off out of town moments later.

Where does the RV head?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)