More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

So what will you be doing today?

Taking a stroll into town.

Since you're free today, and you want to get naked and be seen by as many people as possible. You decide to go stroll into town, after all, today's weather is great, so why not celebrate it by letting your neighboors see your natural body ?

And with the simple act of grabbing your purse and exiting your aparment door, you're finally outside of the comfort of your home in the nude.

Not gonna lie, though you're still somewhat nervous and shy about doing it, but your inner exhibitionist desires are stronger, and so, you decide to not chicken out on this, "you're going to be seen by people no matter what!" you say to yourself.

Thought the halls of your aparment are rather empty except for your landlord, that isn't gonna stop you, for in moment, you exit your aparment naked, while giving your landlord, a good look at your ass, leaving him confused.

You exit your aparment, and there you have it, a naked lady on the streets looking for some fun. You decided to just walk in some direction while thinking about where to go next, giving a lot people on the street a good look at your body.

"Wow, a nudist, i mean, a streaker, no, i mean, a exhibitionist", said a teen in shock.

"Meh, she's just a fat cow compared to that blond beauty of the other day", his friend commented.

"These women these days...", an old woman commented.

"Yeah, you were such an prude back in the days", his husband replied sarcastically.

"What a great ass!", said some dude while trying to pinch Danielle.

"Mommy, why is she nakie", a little girl asked.

"Don't look at her honey, she's just a pervert just like the others", her mother responded.

Putting aside these comments, after walking for a while, you finally came to the conclusion, of where do you want to go.

Where do you go now ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)