More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by jaed jaed

Where do you go now ?

To the downtown area you go,

Aww the city downtown, so transited, and with such beautiful streets full of comerce, tourism, culture and money, and the perfect place to do some streaking. And the best part is, that due the police are on strikes, security is even laxier than normal, so you could show up totally naked, and nobody would say anything.

With that decided, you begin to walk towards that area, and as you go, you give the pedestrians on the street a good look at your butt as your walk through.

"Wow, i didn't expect to see a naked woman today", Said a guy with a camcorder as he starts recording you.

"Is nakedness normal here ?", asked a foreign tourist as you walk past him.

"Mommy why is she naked ?", asked a little girl to her mom.

"I don't know, but you better not follow her example", replied her mom as she covered her eyes rather quickly.

"Great, another streaker, god, this place is full of perverts nowadays", said a middle age woman.

"Yeah, and i like it", replied her husband as he looked you, before getting slapped by her.

After some quick walking, you finally arrive at the downtown, and god, it's full of people, and opportunities for you to show off, among these, they are the museum, the public park, the town hall, the market streets, the plaza, and many more places.

As you stop in the middle of the sidewalk, you begin to think about where to go next, as more and more people continue to see your nakedness.

To which part of the downtown you go ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)