More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheStirringLion TheStirringLion

What's next?

Take the book and practice with some spells.

Picking up the book, you realize that Denise was really well versed. You wanted to do a bit of studying yourself to rival her. It was an exciting idea to go home and do something other than shower and sleep. Walking into your home you look around and notice you are home alone for another night. Even all alone you feel the need to sneak like you are doing something wrong worthy of getting kicked out. Even though you lived at home with your parents you were old enough to move out and get your own place. But working and going to school seemed to be a bit much. You respect the rules of your home and your parents do not charge you rent.

You notice as you walk by the end table that some collage letters rest for you but you have a magical book and that took all your attention. You sneak up the stairs and manage to get to your room as if someone was going to come out and yell at you. The door creaked loudly and you feel a bit dumb.

"Yeah Adam, be quiet so you don't wake the dust." You joke to yourself while tossing the twelve dollar book onto the bed.

Your room is not small but also not very large. You have a bed with a chest at the foot filled with nonsense and spare blankets. You have a tall dresser with some clutter on top of it. A small lamp with one of those fancy color changing light bulbs shines brightly. A end table with all the stuff expected for a young man, some gum, comics, lotion and a flash drive with porn on it all the things you know Denise would pick on you about. She studies paranormal in her free time and you read porn and video game. Next to your computer desk with all the junk that you should clean is your laundry basket. A overflowing closet with more clothes than hangers. You were not messy but you were a bit disorganized.

You take off your jacket and hang it on a hook behind your door. You sit down in your chair and spin to your computer and start to research and feeling excited at this new idea.

"A spell that cleans up your room, making your clothes and items just get up and take care of them selves." You rub your eyes while feeling the day fade fully into night. It was late.

You finish a highly caffeinated drink and look over your shoulder at the book.

"TGIF and Thank God I am alone." You spin in your chair and kick off your shoes without untying them before sitting cross-legged in your bed looking down at the book.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)