More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GoldenFingers22 GoldenFingers22

What should Kazex say next?

Take some time to think

Kazex thinks for a moment to think about what he just heard when he looked at her ragged body. From what he could see was that the rags on her tits weren't really hiding anything from sight. From what he can guess was that her tits were at least E maybe G cups with hard nipples that he wanted to suck on. He wanted to look at the rest of body.

"Can you turn around for me?" He asks

She says "Ok I'll do it like the other males asked me how to do it."

The cat girl smiles happily for him and turns around for him and bent over and he saw big bubble butt with her tail right above it. He also saw that she had semen coming out of her pussy and ass which he ignored for now. When he looked back at her face he saw her looking back at him expecting him to do something.

"What are you waiting for usually the other males when I did this started playing a game with me calling me slut. I wonder what that means?"

Kazex thinks for a second about what to do with her when an idea comes to mind.

He says, "Hey girl I'd like to make a deal with you."

The cat girl says "What is it?" She asks with a couris face.

What does he say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)