More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by boobboob boobboob

You made the situation worse. What will you do next?

Take a shower and hope it was a bad dream

Gah, that lady sure had guts to put you through something like this. Could her words really be true though? If you truly forget everything she told you about, there's no way for you to control what you should and shouldn't do. To make matters even worse, once you push the bed covers aside and see your suddenly nude body, you stare right down at a mostly flat chest. What happened to your huge tits? There were some boring mosquito bite A's instead, which were depressing to even look at! More so, your skin had freckles all over and was even more pale than before. What kind of woman did you turn into? This girl must have some real issues for not taking better care of herself! That's becoming even more clear as you look further down and see a decent amount of pubic hair. Eww, gross! Didn't all girls shave that off nowadays?

No... there was still a small chance that this was just a dream. Now that you think about it, the whole turned-into-a-chick thing must be some cruel dream. You give yourself a good slap on the cheek and wince in response instead of waking up - okay that didn't work. Maybe some cold water will help?

You make a quick trip to the bathroom, get into the shower, and turn on the lukewarm water to start with. It was relaxing, but still didn't change your surroundings or yourself for the better. In the background, you can hear a door shutting loudly. That must be Gwen! She's a smart one. She can probably help!

A minute passes and the bathroom door opens again, and someone steps inside. "Getting ready for me?" you hear a male voice asking, and you immediately recognize it to be your dad! Wasn't he on vacation with mom? Oh, of course, he was probably talking to her. Through the blurry glass walls of the shower, you could see that he was gradually stripping out of his clothes. You could somewhat make out the colors of his skin and dark body hair. Gross. Apparently nobody had bothered to set up some solid boundaries for those things in this 'life', privacy should be the number one thing while in the bathroom!

As the shower door slid open, the situation got even worse. "Eeeep! Dad, I'm in here!" you blurt out while he casually shrugs his shoulders and steps inside to join you in the small shower space.

"I know. You're my cute little stress relief, did you forget?" he chuckled to himself as he pushed you up against the wall and kicked your legs apart. Huh? What's happening? He gets in position behind you and you can feel him pressing his heavy body against yours.

Definitely shouldn't have taken that sleeping pill, this suc-"Ahnn!" you gasp out as you suddenly feel something thick plunging into your lady bits with an audible squelch. You weren't prepared for any of this!

"Steve from accounting was stirring up trouble today," your dad casually began to explain as he began feeding more of his length into you, forcing your insides to accommodate his dick. "I swear, sometimes I just wanna shoot the guy," he continues with another chuckle. Pulling his hips back, he soon pushes even deeper back into you before beginning to rhythmically enjoy the tiny slit between your legs. It felt -weird- to get fucked as a woman. There wasn't much you could do, which simply made you even more aware of the meaty stick inside you, and the even worse fact that it was your own father that you were having sex with... for a reason even you couldn't understand. Everything was so sudden.

"Anyway, the rest of the morning was pretty boring at work, so I decided to come home early and surprise my baby girl," he explained. "You're a little tight down there today, everything ok?" NO! Definitely not! He was still lazily swinging his hips back and forth, and each time you looked down to your crotch, you could see his appendage disappearing into the midst of your hairy lady bits. But that's... fine, wasn't it? You seem to remember lacking confidence for your entire life, and your dad was always there to support you. When your mother asked for a divorce and left him, you took his side. And when you reached puberty and the boys at school made fun of your small breasts, he was there to cheer you up. Huh? That's not right, you're a guy!

The thrusts from behind were getting more rapid, more urgent. Was that what's going on, he was using you to replace his wife? That's not "Nnnh!" you gasped again as he began pushing even deeper into you, his adult-sized dick nudging against your cervix with every other thrust. He suddenly slammed his crotch up against your bum, hilting his shaft in you with a groan, and you could feel his rod flexing and pulsing. "I could get pregnant!" you object, hoping he would pull out in time. Instead, he grabbed your waist and pulled you in.

"Good, let's hope it takes this time. I know you've been wanting a baby brother for months," he replies softly and gives you a kiss on the neck. Your hope that he hadn't cum inside of you disappeared a minute later when he audibly popped out of your freshly abused womanhood, followed by a steady trickle of thick, white goo that began to run down the insides of your thigh. "That felt good. How about you join me downstairs and we'll watch some TV? I could use a cold one."

What could you even answer to that? "Okay. I'll stay here a little longer and clean up, so I don't get cum on the furniture again," you reply with a suddenly much more timid, spineless voice.

"Good girl. And your mother always said I wouldn't be able to raise you correctly," he laughed as he left the shower, picked up his clothes and left you behind in the bathroom with warm water dribbling on your back, and white cream sliding down your legs.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)