More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hambo hambo

Select a character

Sz'Ilveeuhhhh S'Paaanggzzzk

Sz'Ilveeuhhhh (Silvia) is a female drow from the mighty House S'Anhtuh located in the Underdark's greatest city, L'Ohnga Hassnahme. She's a runt, and very much suffers from an inferiority complex.

Her Appearance:

She is a shrimpy little woman (or petite as she likes to say) coming in at only 4' 5" with a slender frame, narrow shoulders, and tiny breasts. She has a very shapely and attractive butt (some call it a 'dungeon booty') that she's very self-conscious about (she thinks it's too big and too fat). She is 124 years old (or 23 in Human years).

Personality:

She is a little drow with a lot to prove.

Unlike most of her race, she has no natural magic ability, but she is smart and has the aptitude to cast spells, if she has the right magic items.

Her drow society is ruled by a matriarchy, highly sexualized, and based around the concept of 'might makes right.' Because of that, her small stature and limited magical ability means she is often the target of bullying by bigger and stronger drow women from both her own house and others.

But that's all in the past. She's tired of being the bottom girl in the orgy (even if some of that was pretty fun...). Those steamy days are over, because Silvia has decided to strike out on her own and make a name for herself!

That is... if there aren't any spiders around. She's scared of them (and she's also the only drow she knows who is).

Equipment:

Silvia likes to dress in big, baggy, billowy robes that make her look larger and more intimidating (the robes are also where she gets all of her magic from, mostly a hypnosis spell that she uses to rob simple-minded fools).

Underneath those robes she wears a black tunic and breeches. Beneath those is a set of lacy red underwear (her 'lucky' pair).

Her only weapon is a staff.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)