More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

Annnnnd, do they?

Sure. They want to know more about your empty entourage

"I mean, I'm game… I kind of want to see what this is all about." Bonnie looks at you for some sort of clue as to how all this is happening, but she really can't tell anything from your face. Was it some sort of crazy technology? Advanced animatronics might have made sense for some of the outfits, but for sheer things like stockings and other translucent items she couldn't fathom how that would work.

"It doesn't make any sense," says Mia, pushing against one of the pairs of jeans. Her eyes go wide as they respond by wiggling their butt. She gets bolder now, reaching inside the waistline and flexing the denim band toward her. "There's just...nothing but clothes in there." Mia turns to you. "You're really not gonna tell us how this works?"

You want to tell them about the cursed book, of course, but your outfit and make up won't let you. Your lipstick only allows you to smile in response before the words come to you again.

"If you really want to know, leave the car parked and follow us. Like I said, we're only going a block away."

You really don't want to involve all of Sarah's friends in this, but the escalating situation and the enchantments' perfect control over you is sexually intoxicating. It's embarrassing, sure…but there's nothing you could do about it, and the fact that your crush is standing a few feet away — apparently delighted and entertained by the fact — is making your cock stand at full attention. You're thankful that the enchanted fur coat you're covered by is obscuring that fact.

"Lead the way, Adam," Lacy says, smirking at you. You feel your cock jump, and before you can do anything at all, your outfit turns you towards Denise's house and continues.

Bonnie hits a button on her keys, locking her car. As the four girls follow your procession with curiosity, Lacy strides up right next to you.

"You're being awfully quiet about this, aren't you?" You try to shrug, and your outfit actually allows you to do so this time. You smile sheepishly at the cute brunette, and do your best to say something once more.

"It's a long story, but I promise I'll explain when I can." You're surprised when your outfit apparently allows this indirect answer, and Lacy smirks as she watches your your strut.

"It must be a very interesting story." She says. “I mean, there must be a lot I don't know about artificial intelligence or smart fabric, or…something.” A part of her seems unconvinced by her own explanation, but she follows you all the same, looking up ahead at the maid outfit leading the way and back at the other clothes – some of which her friends are exploring with wonder.

"Adam, how do they stand on their own like this?" Cindy asks, pulling the waistband on a pair of semi translucent yoga pants. "And like, how are some of these things just floating on their own?" She motions to a bra and panty set – keeping themselves aloft above Sarah's living rain boots.

"It's crazy, right?" Mia adds. "However it works, it's gotta be expensive — and brand spanking new. I've never even heard of anything like this." Mia paces next to the underwear set Cindy motioned to, watching as the clothing emulates a striding body according to the position of the boots. "It's coordinating perfectly – like there's some kind of invisible woman wearing them." Mia waves her hand between the bra and the panties, finding herself meeting with nothing at all. When she's satisfied with this, she reaches up inside the bra from behind and deftly unhooks the back, curious to see how it reacts.

The outfits stride continues, and Mia watches in wonder as the bra simply hooks itself again, never missing a beat.

"Apparently, his lips are sealed," Lacy says, giving you a friendly shove through your fur coat. You think to yourself that she doesn't know the half of it as you take a shot at answering again.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." You say, surprised that the enchantments allow you to speak again. Apparently they're fine with you being a smartass as long as you don't attempt to give away the nature of their enchantment.

As you approach Denise's house, you look for any signs of something out of the ordinary going on inside. The spell obviously worked, but you hadn't heard from Denise since you left her house. Her mother's car was in the driveway now, which meant Denise wasn't the only one there to answer the door. Despite that, there still wasn't much you could do. These enchantments had total control over you — to the point where they could feed you words, make you say them, and prevent you from saying anything they didn't want to come out of your mouth.

Ever since you encountered Sarah's friends, some part of you was simply along for the ride.

The maid's outfit in front of you didn't hesitate. It walked right up the sidewalk and raised one of its lovely satin gloves to Denise's doorbell, ringing it.

"So this is your friend's house?" Lacy asks. You simply nod, waiting for the inevitable moment that the door opens.

When it does, you realize the enchantments have just begun to have their fun with you.

Who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)