More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Viredae Viredae

Where does Erica Go on this field trip?

Summer Camp Trip

It was a long weekend for me, I was on my way to summer camp, it was all standard fare as far as I was concerned, but since there had been a freak spread of the flu at our school, that meant that the usually packed greyhound bus we rode on was eerily empty.

Aside from me, there were my usual friends; Alicia, Carrie and Lisa, plus another five students, as well as the accompanying chaperon and the bus driver.

The chaperon was asleep, she was getting rather long in the tooth, and was probably approaching retirement, and while it was a sparse collection of students, the trip had still taken its toll on her, she was fast asleep (thankfully not snoring), and she’d avail herself of us when we got there, and deliver us into the hands of the camp counselors.

two other students, a couple by the looks of it, sat near the chaperon, they were making more than googly eyes at each other at this point, especially with no one to police them.

The other three students, two boys and a girl, were sitting next to me and Alicia at the middle of the bus, they seemed pretty engrossed in their own conversation to even care about anything else.

And finally, there was Lisa and Carrie sitting in the very last row of seats, they seemed to be giggling, I didn’t really bother looking back.

“Pssst, Alicia!” I heard the two behind me calling to Alicia, trying their best to keep their voices unheard.

From the edge of my vision, I could see that Alicia was looking back at the two, it wasn’t long before she abandoned her seat and headed back to the two.

The chatter from the group near me seemed to get louder, was it because I was sitting here by herself? I did my best to keep my eyes on the view outside, it was a beautiful countryside, and it was spring too, the warm sunlight coming through the thick glass of the bus felt really good.

It wasn’t long before the girls behind her were calling me as well, interrupting my appreciation of nature.

“Psst, Erica.” I looked back, and saw Alicia motion over to me to come over, the other two girls were grinning, not an unusual sight, but I was getting worried.

Do you go over to your friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)