More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Viredae Viredae

Do you go over to your friends?

Go over to your friends

Sighing, I got up and walked back to the group, stomach suddenly tingling for no reason.

The back row was large enough to seat five, with three tiny teenage girls sitting there, there was enough room to seat two more, as I reached her friends, Lisa, who sat by herself behind one of the seats in the preceding row, took my wrist and sat me right next to her, hidden just behind the long back of the seat in front of me, and just as I hit the seat, Carrie, who was sitting at the opposite side of the aisle, edged in on me, trapping me in my place.

“Having fun Erica?” Lisa asked, the question was quite innocuous, Lisa’s tone even seemed genuinely friendly, but I knew better.

“I… Guess so.” I replied, the answer stuck in my throat, while Lisa’s words seemed genuine and harmless, her actions were far from it.

“You don’t seem to be having fun,” Lisa ran her finger along my arm, sending shivers down the my spine “and you’re even dressed so adventurously.”

I looked down, it wasn’t anything special, a baggy T-shirt that extended to my thighs, with shorts and panties beneath them, I had worn sandals that day, in preparation to a day in the sun, I echoed my thoughts on the ordinary outfit.

“Well of course it’s adventurous,” Lisa laughed “for all I know, you’re completely naked under there.”

I swallowed laboriously. True, if you had let your imagination run wild, that could seem to be the case, and the mere thought made my nipples pop, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

“How about we make sure it’s adventurous?” Carrie whispered in my ear, she was close enough that her nose was tickling my earlobe, I was both exceedingly nervous and excited “kick off those sandals.”

Do you take the sandals off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)