More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by c1ph4r c1ph4r

Do you take the sandals off?

Erica refuses.

Originally posted to Writing.com - Erica's Great Adventure; ID#2061111 on 11-13-15 - 11:07pm

"My outfit is not adventurous," Erica insisted, "and neither am I!"

"That remains to be seen," Lisa replied. "Sandals!"

Erica remained defiant. "No." her response might have been a little bit more influential if she wasn't trapped between two girls that were preventing her from moving.

On her right side, Lisa started to run her hands down Erica's leg. Carrie chimed in on the other side, mimicking Lisa's motions. Lisa's hands transitioned from where Erica's shirt covered her upper thighs and shorts to her exposed thighs. She wanted to ask her to stop, but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

Down her calves their hands continued. The situation was reminding her of the high school assembly meeting she had to sit through where Lisa had her way with her. The snaps on her sandals were undone, and the buckles loosened. Suddenly, the shoes were pulled from her feet and Lisa and Carrie straightened up in their seats.

Carrie tossed the sandal she claimed to Lisa. As it passed in front of her, Erica tried to grab it, but missed. Lisa now had both sandals in her hands. "Is it getting hot in here?" she asked.

"I feel fine," Erica responded.

Lisa opened the window and then turned back to face Erica. "Now that your shoes are off, I wonder how much more adventurous you are." She grinned. "Take off the shirt, Erica!"

© Copyright c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)