More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by c1ph4r c1ph4r

Do you go over to your friends?

Erica ignores her friends.

Originally posted to Writing.com - Erica's Great Adventure; ID#2061032 on 11-13-15 - 7:03pm

Erica decided to trust her gut. The three of them being together was worrying and her bag was in the storage area beneath the bus. She was wearing a baggy T-shirt that extended to her thighs, with shorts and panties beneath them, and sandals. If their end game was to strip her, it would be relatively easy for them and she didn't want to do them any favors.

The racket behind her got louder when she didn't respond or move. She scoffed, wondering if they thought the reason she wasn't going over to them was because she hadn't heard them? Doubling down, Erica decided to focus her attention on the sights outside her window and soak in the heat from the sun.

A crumpled up ball of paper hit her in the head and fell on the floor of the bus. She looked around the bus to see who might have thrown it, and when her eyes locked with Lisa's, she knew who had thrown it. Bending over in her seat, Erica reached for the paper and retrieved it. She uncrumpled the ball and smoothed out the crinkles in it.

"You can come to us, or we can come to you. It might be that the back of the bus is safer than the middle. Your choice."

Erica groaned out loud. Her suspicions were correct, and it seemed they were determined to separate her from her clothes. And if she didn't go to them, they would still follow through and come to her.

© Copyright c1ph4r (UN: c1ph4r at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.

What does Erica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)