More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Suggest she take Zoe (funnel chapter).

"Why don't you take Zoe with you? You two always like hanging out together. It'll give me a chance to get stuff taken care of around here, and besides, I've been meaning to have a little talk with Jared about stuff." {if TaraSexLvl > 1} You need to probe into how tight Jared and Tara really are. If you know Jared, he's definitely not "in love" with her, and probably not even exclusive.{else} You and Jared have plans for tomorrow to play golf, but you're not going to bring him unless he has a serious change in attitude.{endif}
"Yeah. That's true. I do love hanging out with that girl. Maybe we'll skip the grocery store and hit the Black Velvet, maybe pick up some guys..." she sticks her tongue into her cheek and makes a blowjob mime with her fist. "That would make you regret not coming to the store, huh?" She only makes these kinds of jokes when Zoe is around; that girl is such a corrupting influence on Jenna.
"Jenna..."
"Oh stop with the face, I'm just kidding!" she smacks your arm. "I'll see you when we get back."
After she and Zoe leave, you busy yourself with tidying up the kitchen and living room. When you come back from taking out the trash, Jared and Tara are making out against the kitchen counter, and Jared is pawing at his girlfriends big tits through her black v-neck t-shirt.
"HEY!" you use your best Sergeant Hartman voice. Jared snaps back from Tara. He was taller than you by about an inch, but lean and scraggly. He ran track and played golf, but he couldn't put on weight. His scruffy, sand-colored hair was a mop, and he had two days of unshaven scruff on his chin and neck. He looked like a hobo in his torn Muse t-shirt and stained khaki slacks.
"Sorry dad. Didn't see you there." No apology in his tone, despite his words. His eyes were red, either from too much video gaming or being baked, you aren't sure. {if TaraSexLvl > 1}From behind him, Tara is giving you an apologetic look.{endif
}
"Tara, could you please find something else to do for a minute. I need to talk to my son."
She sways out of the room, and Jared hops up onto the kitchen counter. "What's up, man?"

{if TaraSexLvl > 1}"What are you doing with this girl, Jared?"
Jared laughs. "What do you mean, dad? She's my girlfriend."
"'Girlfriend.' is a word you don't really seem to understand the meaning of."
Jared rolls his eyes. "God, dad. What's the fucking problem? Me and Tara are just having fun."
"When you finally head to whatever out of state college you decide on, what's going to happen to you two? Have you talked about that?"
"We'll just break up when that happens dad, it's not that complicated. I don't want to be tied down in college anyway. There'll be a ton of pussy to snag."
You sigh. How did this kid...this little punk, come out of your balls? He used to be such a smart, focused and polite little boy. But around 15, he had started slacking off in school, smoking a ton of weed, and fucking any girl he could trip into bed. He cheated on his little girlfriends with reckless abandon.
"You need a fucking wake-up call, kiddo. You're not going to able to skate from girl to girl, from party to party forever. One day, you're going to knock a girl up, or fall in love with one and then she'll probably break your heart into a million pieces."
"Yeah okay, dad."
"I'm serious, Jared. I say this because I love you, and I want you to have a good life, like Jenna and I do." You move closer, and he inches back. "Just... think about your life a little more than you currently do, alright? It's not a big favor. Can you do it for me?"
Jared's eyes fall, and he turns sullen. "Yeah...sure dad."
You give him an awkward hug. "Come on, help me get this place ready."
{else
}"You still going to that concert tonight?"
Jared points at his t-shirt. "Hell yeah, man. Muse in concert? I wouldn't miss it."
"Oh yeah? It's just the band your excited to see...not some little side piece?"
Jared's mouth drops open... "Have....you been snooping through my phone?!"
You laugh. "Not even a little, Jared, but thanks for confirming my hunch."
"Come on, dad..." Jared looks around to make sure that Tara isn't eavesdropping, and relaxes when he sees her outside, kicking her bare feet idly in the pool. "...why do you have to be a narc? It's no big deal."
"No...Jared, people have feelings. You can' just do whatever you want, whatever feels good in the moment. {if TaraVulnerable = 1} I know she seems like just a "good time" girl, but I think she'd be really hurt if she found out you were trying to hook up with another girl."{else} It's not how a man acts."{endif}
Jared looks down. "....now you're making me feel shitty, dad."
"You should, Jared. If you don't care enough about yourself or Tara to have some respect, than just go out there and break up now, man. Eventually, you're going to have to grow up."
Jared's face is conflicted now. He looks up. "I... won't hook up with anybody at the concert, ok?"
"See that you don't. Those girls could have gonorrhea anyway."
Jared laughs. "Jesus Christ, dad."
"Now if you want me to take you golfing tomorrow, you need to help out."
"Ok."{endif}

You and Jared spend the rest of the morning tidying up, and he watches with fascination as you uncover your dad's restored AMC Javelin AMX and check the oil, and tell him a little about the engine. {If TaraPlanB =1} While outside with him, you notice Tara in the kitchen through the window, taking some pills and washing them down with a glass of orange juice. She meets your eye, and gives you a little nod. {endif}
Jenna returns, with Zoe following right behind in her own car, a beat up Malibu. They must have stopped off and retrieved it on the way. Together, you all help put the groceries and liquor away, and just as the last item is placed in the fridge, you hear the twin honks of horns as two vehicles pull into the driveway.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)