More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NPC041188 NPC041188

Who Are You?

Strong - Futa - Criminal

You stood naked in front of your mirror in a gorgeous apartment, apparently crime does pay when you can kick police cars like footballs, knockout most heroes in once punch and tank whatever they throw at you without so much as flinching.

Before the accident you were just an average woman, but now you're a six and a half foot amazon with nearly a foot long of dick between your legs as thick as a can of beer. It took a while to get used to your new strength, even longer to control it when actually fucking someone, but now you had no problem, as long as someone didn't piss you off too much.

You'd recently helped with a job and been paid vey well for your troubles so tonight you're going to celebrate, and hopefully pick up someone who wants to swallow a thick dick.

You didn't bother with a bra, you didn't need the support and enjoyed your DD's bouncing slightly when you walked, You just slipped on a punk style torn shirt that showed off some of your stomach, teasingly showing off a bit of your abs. A pair of jeans that showed off the thickness of your thighs, and your cock, with some rocker boots and slid on a leather jacket to complete the look.

No one would mistake what you were looking for tonight, especially where you were going. Once you made a name for yourself in the villain community a lot of hidden doors were opened, especially the underground clubs.

"Bad Bitch on the prowl" you said to yourself as you added the last of your make up "Gonna get some tonight mama, one way or another"

Grabbing what you'd need for the night you left your comfy home and headed to the streets, people giving you a wide birth as you walked, not only for your look but because of your muscular intimidating size. Walking a few streets down you ducked down a dark ally, your heavy steps echoing off the buldings as the the noise of the streets was left behind. Taking another turn you went down the steps that led to the basement of what looked like a poorly kept building, at the bottom a flickering light revealed a door that you banged on a couple of times.

A small slot opened up, it'd be eye level with a normal person but for you it gave them an eyeful of your cleavage. Adjusting themselves the eyes looked up at your face and said "What?"

"Mary ate her little lamb and blamed the Big Bad Wolf" you said, everytime it changed the password was ridiculous but you had to give them credit, whoever made them up, it made sure no one would be able to guess them.

The slot slammed shut and you heard several bolts and locks before the door opened, stepping in you saw the bouncer, a mix of fat and muscle but also covered in porcupine needles instead of hair. Walking past him you made your way down the corridor and another set of stairs which lead to, another long corridor. But this one had several doors on either side and each one opened up to a different room, depending on how you wanted to spend your evening. A quiet wine bar, a loud club, a sex dungeon and even a 70's disco.

You'd heard the owner of the building had somekind of spacial powers, or a machine, or magic to make it all happen. What was important was that whatever your mood it catered to it. Tonight you wanted someone loud.

Pulling a metal token the size of a poker chip out your pocket you pushed it into the slot next to the door and pushed the door open. Instantly the deep base and loud music of the club washed over you as you stepped in and closed the door behind you.

Looking over the entrance balcony you saw the club had a decent crowd tonight, there had to be at least one person here tonight who wanted to ride a cock that'd stretch their holes so much they'd be able to smuggle anything through customes. Going down the steps you headed straight for the bar.

Who do you meet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)