More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NPC041188 NPC041188

Who do you meet?

Literal hot head

Easily moving through the crowd you order a large scotch, neat. One downside to being invulnerable is that you can’t get drunk. After your first big job you went bar hopping all night drinking all kinds of booze, from beer to vodka to scotch to saki, but no matter how much you drank the only effect it had on you was your constant trips to the bathroom. Now you went for flavour over strength.

Before you even had a chance to reach into your pocket someone placed a Token down on the bar, following the arm up you saw it belonged to a girl around 22 or 23, she was dressed all in red as she wore a tank top and short shorts, and you could see a g-string panties and bra coming out of her clothes. Her straight hair reached her shoulders and she held a smile on her face.

Grabbing your drink you raised it to her before taking a sip, then motioned to the corner where some small soundproof booths had been set up so people could actually talk without shouting over the music, inside was a small table for the drinks, a touchscreen tablet to order more drinks and a large curved sofa that took up most of the space.

Sitting down you get comfy as the girl joins you.

“Thanks for the drink, I’m-” you begin but get cut off by the girl

“I know who you are, you’ve been making a name for yourself since your first scene a couple of years ago, people are calling you Atalanta after the Greek chic who was raised by bears, killed some centaurs and a big ass boar sent by the Greek Gods.” The girl smiled as she checked you out, and surprised you that she knew the origins of your given villain name. Secretly you were glad you didn’t have to put up with a stupid one like Clubarella or Invincibelle. How those two actually lived with those names you’d never know. “People call me Hot Head when I’m on the job, but you can call me Lilly”

“Nice to meet you Lilly. Looking for anything in particular tonight or just trying to make contacts?” You could tell what she wanted, she’d been looking you over non-stop since you entered the booth, especially the outline of your cock.

“Like I said, I know who you are, and I think you can help me with a problem I have” crawling along the sofa Lilly stopped when she was right next to you and placed a hand on your thick thigh. “See, I have fire powers, can generate and control them. Problem is they take a lot of control so things don’t go fubar in a split second. So that means I can’t drink as much as I want in case I burn the place to the ground, and you want to know what worse?”

Her hand slid up your thigh slightly and her fingers gently brushed the length of your slowly hardening cock as they went.

“It also means I can’t get fucked hard and be given a mind breaking orgasm or else I cook the poor bastard riding me and burn down the building I’m in. But I’ve heard you’re really, really tough. Can shrug off anything like they were nothing.” Removing all pretext she started to slowly move her hand up and down your cock through your clothes, and leaning in she whispered in your ear “so I’m really, really hoping you can shove this meat sausage into me, and fuck me so hard you give me a mind breaking orgasm and shrug off my little fireworks display afterwords”

Honestly it was taking everything you had to stop your cock getting so hard it tore through you jeans, her touching and words did their job in exciting you but you did _not _want to walk home in another pair of ruined jeans again. Gulping down your drink in one go you placed the glass on the table. As you leant back you grabbed Lilly and moved her on top of your lap so she was straddling you.

“While all that sounds like fun for you, I can’t help but think I’m not going to get any fun out of it. I don’t think a lil’ thing like you can take much more than the tip before she cums herself into a coma, and I don’t like fucking a rag doll.” In truth Lilly was about average height, around five foot seven, maybe eight. But compared to you she was small, and if you read her right then she was really going to enjoy being called as such.

Giggling Lilly wrapped her arms around your neck and leaned in, moaning into the kiss as she slipped you her tongue. You were a few seconds away from simply tearing off her clothes and fucking her on the table when she finally broke off, she must’ve seen the stress on your face cause she leaned in again and whispered into your ear “you’d be surprised what my lil’ mouth can swallow”

“My place or yours” was all you could growl

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)