More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by akikuka akikuka

How does Neo lose her clothes?

Streaking

Here lays in Vale, it is pretty quiet considering the event that had transpired. Known as the Breach in which the White Fang invaded and allowing the Grimm to enter to cause havoc.

After the event in which the Grimm and the White Fang are all subdued, with Roman has been "captured"(she could bust him out anytime if she wanted too). Neo is left with nothing to do until the Vytal festival starts to engage the next plan. The burning lady and her two sidekicks are doing their evil schemes while she merely waits.

So as of moment, she is pretty much bored. with her boredom taken over, Neo decided to go outside and in the streets of Vale to go streaking.

Neo is an exhibitionist and not many people knew about this with the exception of Roman, though he simply tries to ignore her hobby as he considers himself a gentleman and saw her more of a daughter(though he wouldn't chastise her like one as he values his life to not get in the way of her fun).

Neo very much enjoys the moment where she felt truly free, where she walks through the road naked and teleports on top the roof of a building as she spread her wings, trying to avoid any onlookers and practising her stealth skills. She sometimes even let some take a peek just for the thrill, though most won't try to take the advantage even given one as they would know that this pint-size terror is dangerous if the sinister smile has a say about it.

In one of her hidden rooms, Neo has strip herself as she put her clothes in the drawer not to get it dirty. Now standing fully nude, her small yet develop figure is shown as her breast is on view, its size is quite big for her height, rivalling or even surpassing the green assassin. Her unshaven pussy is also in full view as her pubic hair(which match her hair colour) is shamelessly displayed as she is ready to have a fun night.

Hmmm, would she change her look too? Maybe her hair colour or skin tone, just to add some fun.

Does Neo change her appearance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)