More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by akikuka akikuka

Does Neo change her appearance?

Just her original looks

Nah, let's just go with her original look, it's not like she had anything to be scared of hiding her identity, and wouldn't that be even more thrilling.

Neo thought as she prepares to go outside, though this time she also brought her parasol, naked or not her old looks won't be complete without her main accessory, it would be like Roman without his cane or his hat(gotta keep classy as he would say).

After finish preparing, Neo opened a nearby window and jumped outside along with her parasol, landing on a nearby roof with as she places her umbrella above her shoulder. She could already feel her heart beating faster from the thrill. She never could get tired of this mischievous act, knowing she is naked but her umbrella in the middle of the city.

It was dark all around her with only the street lights filling the night. A lot of wild things she could do to satisfy her thrills.

So what will she do first? Maybe she could just jump down and do a simple walk with her umbrella open for everyone to see. Or she could cock tease a bunch of guys(or gals) for what lay behind her parasol as she hides behind it. Or even more thrilling, goes to a store or any other shops and have a look. The staff and customers would definitely have something to talk for the night.

What does Neo do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)