More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexpest19 sexpest19

What do you see?

Strangers

You peel back the greenery and spot two strangers tangled together in the foliage, too engrossed in their sloppy fuck to pay you any notice.

You sigh and let the bush fall back into place.

Where could Stacy be?

You can help but feel a little relieved you didn’t find her in the bushes with Jason. Seeing something like that would have shattered your heart into bits. You love Stacy so much and go looking for her, only for her to find you.

“Silly! Where did you go?” Stacy asks you, fixing the front of your hair for you. You must’ve looked like a panicked mess!

“I-I... I thought I saw you leave... so I went looking for you!” You struggle with your pathetic excuse. You secretly wanted to find Stacy cheating on you in those bushes . You can’t help but feel slightly disappointed you won’t catch her doing that anytime soon.

You take her hand and scan around for Jason. He must have left as he is no where to be seen now, and your friends can definitely do one at this point.

What a disaster! You think, holding Stacy close as you both walk up to her apartment door.

You’re growing sweaty at this point as you know have to face her roommate, one of her very best friends and your worst enemy... Gregg.

You’ve always hated how close they were. How they acted like they were in a relationship, considering they were ‘just friends’. It pisses you off now even though you’re certain Stacy is yours.

Then, you see him... standing in the kitchen with those glorious grey joggers on, enhancing his bulge which is much larger than yours.

You gulp as you watch Stacy trot over to him and embrace him the same way she does you... you feel your heart sink.

Gregg! My boyfriend Adam is here! Come say hi to him!” Stacy tugs Gregg along playfully. She seems oddly giddy around him and it makes you nervous.

Gregg approaches you and snarls a grin, firmly taking your palm in his. He suddenly pulls you in to whisper something in your ear.

“That’s the hand I used to stroke my cock over your girlfriend this morning, Adam,” he chuckles, “It’s still dirty,” he adds, patting you on the back with his other hand.

Do you wipe your hand off?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)