More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who are you?

Stewart Phillips, High School Senior

Stewart Phillips came home from school and went right upstairs. He lived with his dad. His parents had divorced, and his mom remarried and moved away two years ago, but Stewart did not want to change schools. His dad worked as an accountant, and it was tax season, so he would not be home until later.

"Two more months of fucking school," Stewart muttered. He was a B student, but did that without barely trying. He could coast to an easy B without much effort. He had aced the ACT and earned a scholarship, and was just riding out the last two months.

He threw his backpack on his bed. His math notebook fell out. He thought about Miss Alberty, the young, attractive, yet humorless and strict calculus teacher. She was blue-eyed blonde, and Stewart had had several late night fantasies about fucking her and a few in-class daydreams.

She was always on him about his nappy, daydreaming, and doodling in class despite the fact he never made below an B- in her class or caused any disruptions. He just would not follow along as she went over lessons, and for some reason, she took it personally.

As if Miss Alberty's boring class was not enough, the beautiful, but ditzy, and annoying Mandy Frohman, daughter of the PTA president Mrs. Juliet Frohman kept asking stupid questions. Mandy could get away with , including wearing short skirts that would get most girls sent home to redress. She was rich and probably did not wear the same outfit twice in a month.

Stewart had had a few fantasies about stuffing Mandy's annoying mouth with his cock; in fact, Stewart had a rich sexual fantasy life. Every night he would beat off thinking about taking Miss Alberty over her desk, face fucking Mandy in the boy's room, fucking his MILF neighbor Ms. Utrect, a hot real estate agent with the gorgeous bubble butt she would put on display in her tight jogging pants when she jogged around the neighborhood.

Stewart's favorite fantasy about Ms. Utrect was spanking her before fucking her ass up and face down.

Lastly, there was his dad's new secretary Madison. She was bubbly and friendly and very pretty.

Stewart had fantasies about sitting at his dad's desk while Madison sucked him off.

Stewart heard a beep on his phone. He figured it was his friend Davey texting him, asking him to play Halo. He looked at his phone and noticed a new app: I-Bang. "What the fuck?" He opened the app. A text bubble popped up: Welcome to I-Bang! You can choose one of the following controller apps, but only one. Choose wisely.

what does Stewart do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)