More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Sight Greets Libby?

Steve

Libby could have sworn it was her former beau Steve at the door, though it was difficult to tell as the porch light still had not been fixed. A glimmer of moonlight hit the dark figure and she saw a slick substance coating their face, concerned for her friend's welfare she hesitantly opened the door. As warm light flooded out and engulfed the porch she let out a slight yelp.

Steve stood in silence staring at her with a carnal lust, his features were ashen whilst his lips were stained with blood. Slowly he parted his lips to speak in a domineering tone; "Invite me in Libby, you need to join us, I know you'll love it." Instinctively Libby knew something was wrong as she responded with a sullen; "No."

In an instant, Steve's features shifted from the ones she recognised into that of a carnal predator. Rage emanated from his pale features, as his soft blue eyes shifted into an unholy crimson that radiated pure hatred as a pair of fangs quickly emerged from out of his snarling jaw. Libby's terror was further enhanced at the sound of her friend's feminine tones; "Steve, I think we should leave the BITCH alone."

Libby shuddered as Sarah strode into view a wicked smile on her plump pale lip as she sidled up next to Steve. Sarah mewled in delight as she pressed her newly enhanced icy flesh against her sire. Moments later her predatory eyes glowed lustfully as she eyed up her former friend. Steve growled as he turned away from Libby and pulled Sarah in for a ravenous kiss.

As the vampiric pair wandered away and were engulfed by the darkness, Libby wondered what her next move would be...

What Does Libby Do Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)