More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What Does Libby Do Now?

Hunt

Although she was alone, Libby knew that she couldn't stay here. Sarah had always been sly and Libby knew that in time her former friend would find a way in. If she was to survive, Libby wanted to hunt and kill the newly turned vampires. Not wanting to give herself any time to think it over she clambered the stairs and changed out of her pyjama and into her well-worn cargo trousers, camouflage t-shirt and Sarah's old leather jacket she had meant to return.

Before heading out she grabbed her small black rucksack before raiding the kitchen and throwing in a handful of garlic. Caught up in the moment she grabbed a nearby wooden broom and snapped the ageing, brittle handle three times to make a small selection of jagged stakes. Feeling slightly more prepared Libby turned off the lights, grabbed her keys and headed out into the cool night.

As she strode down the street, Libby could hear raucous laughter coming from the park. Slowly she entered, before sliding into a nearby bush and staring out. It took Libby a few moments to track down the source of the laughter. She sat nervously in the bush as she looked out to see the newly risen Sarah standing next to Steve as they laughed at the girl before them.

It took Libby a few precious seconds to realise the girl was Megan the town's avid Goth girl. Sarah giggled manically as she roughly picked up Megan by the throat and held her in midair, as Steve roughly trussed her hands together before binding a rope to it and throwing it over a nearby tree. In one swift motion, Megan's arms were pulled upward.

Steve laughed once more as Rachel sidled up next to their bound prey and gently whispered something into her ear before lapping at her neck. Megan seemed to quiver in horrified arousal as Steve roughly twisted her nipple between his talon-tipped fingers. Sarah giggled as she eased her hand down Megan's trousers to idly fondle her prey's tender pussy lips.

Megan groaned in delight as Steve slowly eased her jeans down as Sarah's tentative fingers pushed deeper into the folds of Megan's dewy slit. After a few amorous minutes, Steve strode forward and pressed his lips against their prey's pulsating flesh. Libby knew she needed to do something, slipping the backpack from her shoulder she pulled out an improvised stake before...

What Is Libby's Next Move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)