More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 39 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Starting by surprise

It takes a few moments to get both of us off the floor; Siobhan is a little unsteady on her feet. I’m sure she expects me to lead her somewhere horizontal, but instead I start by dropping back to my knees. I hook my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and start to pull them down, but immediately realize I won’t get them over her ass that way. I shift a hand around behind and slip more of it under the band, then drop my elbow and rotate my hand to the waistband down the curve of her firm round cheeks. Since this lets me grope and squeeze her butt as I undress her, I consider it a win-win.

Once her panties drop to the floor, I use the hand on Siobhan’s ass to pull her close and bury my face in her soft red curls. I nuzzle her mons and slip two fingers just inside her dripping slit. She moans and tries to move, but I tighten my grip on her ass and hold her in place as I poke my tongue into the head of her snatch. My fingers probe deeper, finding and teasing her inner lips; I touch her clit with my tongue, then push deeper and swirl my way around it. She grabs my head with both hands and holds on for dear life, moaning incoherently.

I push my face into Siobhan’s twat, parting her lips a little by sheer pressure; she moans louder and shifts her legs a little to open herself up to me. I slide a finger into her fuckhole, expecting to add a second almost immediately, and am stunned to realize it won’t be that easy. I’m not sure how any woman with two kids can be this tight—maybe they were small babies, I don’t know. I moan into her clit at the thought of my cock in that tight velvet squeeze. I find her G-spot easily, as it’s quite large and pronounced, and start rubbing it with the pad of my finger as I suck her clit into my mouth. I suckle her, to the best of my ability, and flick her love button with my tongue. Siobhan’s moans turn to high, keening cries, and I can feel her start to tremble.

But I promised Holly . . . I suddenly think, and a spirit of mischief seizes me. Siobhan’s tall, but she’s slender and lightly built, and I’ve gotten a lot stronger than I used to be. I pull my fingers out of her cunt and stand up abruptly. She wails at the loss of sensation, then gasps when I equally abruptly pick her up. She throws her arms around my neck and clings to me, her wet face pressed hard into my neck, as I carry her to Holly’s bed. Fortunately, I pulled the covers back before Siobhan got here . . .

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)