More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Feasting on Siobhan

With Siobhan helping to support her own weight, I’m able to shift a hand around to stick a thumb in her slit. I make contact with her joystick and start moving it around a little; she lets out a few high-pitched gasps, then bites my neck. I doubt she broke the skin, I think, but that’s going to leave a mark. “Naughty,” I murmur to her as I walk into the bedroom. I half-lay, half-toss her onto the sheets, where she lands with legs spread and eyes unfocused. “Is that how you want to play it?” I ask softly as I climb on the bed between her legs and push her knees wide. She mewls softly, clearly at the mercy of her body’s needs, as I drink in the sight of her flower spread open before me. Her outer lips are much the same color as her nipples, but her small, thick inner lips are more of a purplish-pink; her clit is a hot-pink bud emerging from a reddish-brown hood.

I continue, “You want to play biting games?” and thrust two fingers into her flowing cunt; the resistance is noticeable but Siobhan is slick enough to make it work. I drive them as deep as I can, feeling her pussy stretch around my digits. Her body begins to shiver and shudder and she keens hungrily at the invasion of her depths. I lift my hand as much as I can for maximum pressure on her G-spot and start pumping her womanhood hard and fast, making her gasp deep in her throat. I bend forward. “Remember, sexy, two can play that game,” I tell her, then suck her clit hard into my mouth and give it a nip.

—Well, that’s overstating things, really; I don’t know yet if Siobhan would like an actual nip on the bud. All I actually do is scrape it lightly with my teeth. That’s enough to set her off like a Congreve rocket. She arches her back enough to lift her shoulders off the bed and shrieks, loud enough and high enough to make my ears hurt. Fortunately, Holly has been louder and wilder any number of times during my visits, so whatever the neighbors can hear is nothing they haven’t heard before. Siobhan’s fucktunnel clamps down on my fingers hard enough to make my knuckles ache, and I can feel her girl-cum spurting and frothing around my hand. I smile around my mouthful of sweet pussy, thinking, Holly’s going to get her wet spot, all right.

Siobhan actually does taste sweet, which I didn’t expect from her scent; she tastes something like strongly-spiced dark chocolate, if that makes any sense at all. As soon as her velvet vise lets up on my fingers—I’m not sure she’s even done climaxing yet—I go right to the source. I plump my tongue up round like my cock and stick it in her cum fountain, bringing my dripping hand above my head to play with her fuckbutton. I reach up with the other and seize her titbud, giving it a sharp pinch. She gives a gasping howl and writhes beneath me.

I find I can’t get my tongue in far at all—Siobhan is too tight—so I start pumping her with it, moving my head back and forth to work it in a little deeper. I roll her nipple in one set of fingers and pinch her clit lightly with the other, pushing my tongue into her pussy as hard as I can. I can feel the tension building in her body as I tongue-fuck her, and among her mostly-incoherent moans I often hear the word “more.” When I sense she’s about ready to break, I pinch her buds sharply and thrust my tongue home as far as it will go, then lock my lips on her twat and suck hard. She rewards me with a glorious scream and a gush of girl-honey, sweet and spicy and musky and dark, that overflows my lips and runs down my chin to the sheets. I drink greedily, savoring the taste of her nectar as she cums and cums and cums.

When the torrent gushing from Siobhan’s cunt subsides to a trickle and her muscles relax, I pull my tongue out of her wet heat. I’m not ready to let her calm down yet, so I thrust two fingers into her sex and wrap my wet lips back around her clit. I curl my fingertips up and back to rub her G-spot, pressing hard into her ridges. Her gasp strangles in her throat when I start rapidly suckling her button and laving it with my tongue. She lifts her feet and waves them wildly in the air as she grabs my head in both hands and holds me tight to her quim. She makes sounds like broken pieces of words that are being glued back together by a clumsy preschooler; they are utterly incoherent, but the wanton need in her tone says all that needs saying.

I pinch Siobhan’s nipple, and her body spasms. I think she’s about ripe. I straighten my fingers and spread them as wide as I can, then start finger-fucking her pussy hard and fast. The pitch of her voice is rising rapidly. When I stop suckling her clit and just suck hard, like I’m trying to drink a watermelon through a straw, she breaks. Her body goes wild and she screams at the top of her lungs as her third orgasm of the night rips through her like a tornado. Her pussy walls seize my fingers in a fierce, grip and her feet thrash in midair while her upper body writhes like a fire in a gale. I relentlessly fuck and suck her through her climax, trying to drive her farther into ecstasy than she would ever imagine she could go.

It’s incredibly hot, seeing this elegant professional woman wantonly abandoned to lust, utterly at the mercy of my fingers and tongue. My cock throbs, reminding me it’s been ignored plenty long enough. How do I want to play this?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)