More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 38 by TitManDDo TitManDDo

What's next?

Getting comfortable

I hear Siobhan coming more than see her, but I have the door open in time for her to slip quickly through without stopping. I take her hand gently and lead her up the stairs to Holly’s apartment. I close the door behind us, then turn to face her. She’s tense, and the expression on her face is a jumble of lust, apprehension, hope, and uncertainty. I cup her firm little ass in one hand and draw her gently closer to me; she resists at first, then yields. She flinches when I raise my other hand to stroke her face, but soon relaxes into my touch, nestling her cheek in my open palm.

I pull her toward me until our hips meet; Siobhan must be able to feel my bulge pressing against her mound, but she says nothing. We stand like that for a few moments, gazing into one another’s eyes. My hand drifts up her back and between her shoulder blades until I can twine my fingers in her long, wavy flame-colored hair. She tries to pull back when I lean forward to kiss her lightly on the lips, but I hold her in place. She doesn’t fight me, but I can feel her whole body trembling as I worship her lips softly with mine. I can feel the tension in her, but then her lips part almost involuntarily. I slip my tongue between them and tease them slowly with the tip. She makes a soft sound in her throat and begins tentatively kissing me back.

I break off and trail feather-light kisses down her jawline to nuzzle her neck; she lets out a sound somewhere between a moan and a sob at the sensation. “Siobhan,” I murmur into her flawless column, pausing a moment to trace the muscle with my tongue, “would you like to join me in the shower?” She seems surprised, so I continue, “I think it might help you relax.” She murmurs her agreement, and I take her hand and lead her into the washroom.

When I turn on the light, I see that she’s trembling, her face both more avid and more apprehensive than before. “Siobhan,” I ask quietly, “how long has it been since you’ve seen a man other than your husband naked?”

“I never have,” she murmurs. “He was my first—he was older . . . experienced . . . I’ve never been with another man.”

I’m not sure what his age or experience has to do with anything, I think, but that’s a question for another time. “So you’ve never been naked with another man either?” I ask.

“N-no,” Siobhan replies hesitantly.

“Watch me,” I tell her, and pull my shirt off. Time was, that would have made me self-conscious—even after I started eating pussy for a living—but since Kimberly’s hooked me up with the baseball team, I’ve gotten in much better shape. I’ve started getting lustful comments about more than just the size of my cock. Siobhan stares at me hungrily and licks her lips. When I take off my pants, her eyes widen; they go very wide when I pull off my boxers and my ereck prick springs free. She licks her lips again and reaches for it, then pulls her hand back self-consciously.

“Do you want to touch my cock, Siobhan?” I ask softly. She nods. “I want to hear you say it,” I tell her. “I want you to tell me you want to touch my cock.”

She looks briefly alarmed, then says in a low voice, “I want to—to—I want to touch your penis.”

“No,” I say gently. “That’s too formal. Tell me you want to touch my cock.”

This time she gets it out without hesitation. “I want to touch your cock.”

Siobhan smiles a little when I say, “Please do.” She reaches out tentatively to touch my cockhead. I’m worked up enough that her feathery touch sends a bolt of lightning down my nerves, and I groan. She smiles again and starts fondling my glans with more confidence. Soon she has her long, slim fingers wrapped around my shaft and is slowly pumping me.

“It’s so big,” she whispers, the hunger in her voice growing stronger. “It’s so long and thick and hard. I’ve never—”

“It’s bigger than your husband’s?” I ask knowingly. She nods without taking her eyes off my dick. “Well, that’s no shame to him—I’m bigger than most men, from what I can tell.” I cup her chin with my fingers and raise her head gently. “Siobhan, it’s your turn.” Her eyes widen again, this time in anxiety, and her hand spasms around my prick; I groan at the sudden hard squeeze. “Please, let me.”

Without waiting for a response, I undo the top button of her blouse. She tenses up again, but doesn’t try to stop me. I work my way down slowly, taking my time with her buttons and teasing the soft skin beneath with my fingertips. I can hear her breath catch several times at my touch. When I get down to her pants, rather than pulling her blouse out, I kneel down to undo her belt and lower her zipper. Siobhan goes rigid when I spread it open and draw her pants down over her slender hips and tight round ass. I press my face into her panties, finding them pleasingly wet, and breathe deep; she smells of spices and musk and long, warm nights. My tongue snakes out to trace the line of her slit through the thin cotton; she lets out a soft, high, birdlike cry and pulls my head convulsively to her sex. I reach up to flip her blouse open, then stand up.

Siobhan stands before me, trembling like a leaf, in bra, panties, and sandals, her blouse hanging open and sliding off her shoulders. She has the body of a dancer, lithe and athletic, slender, graceful, and whipcord-strong. Her ass is tight and round, and the curves of her long legs and slim hips are elegantly flawless. Her tits are beautifully-shaped handfuls which sit high on her chest, demanding to be fondled. I reach out with both hands to do them honor. She trembles harder at my touch, then mewls softly when my thumbs find their stiff points. I’m amazed how big they are; I have to see them.

I pop the front clasp of Siobhan’s bra, then capture her hands as it falls away and she tries to cover herself. I stare in admiration at her nipples, which are the largest I’ve ever seen. Her tits might be small enough for her to go without a bra if she wanted, but not with those beauties crowning them. They’re large, steep-sided cones with thick tops, surrounded by pebbly oval areolae, the whole of a rich reddish-brown that looks striking against her pale skin. They are purely gorgeous.

The anxious look on Siobhan’s face changes as she takes in the stunned look on mine. “Do you—do you like them?” she asks timidly, uncertainly.

“Oh, you sexy thing, I love them,” I whisper. “Your tits are perfect, and your nipples look absolutely delicious.”

“Really?” she asks, hope warring in her voice with disbelief. “My husband makes fun of them. He says they’re freakish. He says I have small boobs and big nipples when I should have big boobs and small nipples.”

I look Siobhan right in the eyes and say, “I have no idea how a beautiful, sexy, intelligent woman like you ended up even dating a boorish, tasteless idiot like that, let alone marrying him. He doesn’t deserve you.” Before she can say anything in response, I bend my head to her tits. I suck a nipple hard into my mouth, lash it with my tongue, and bite down gently on its base. Siobhan moans, high, wild, and loud, and grabs my head hard with both hands as she shudders violently against me. I think I just made her cum!

When the noises she’s making start sounding more like words, I start rapidly suckling her titbud and slip a hand into her slit. She’s dripping wet, and her clit is clearly erect—it’s so large that I brush it with two fingers without even looking for it. Siobhan cries out, high and piercing—it sounds like words, this time, but not English; maybe Gaelic?—and cums again, even more powerfully. Her knees begin to shake, and I ease us both to the ground. We end up with me sitting back on my heels and her straddling my thighs, my hand still in her panties and the other hand holding her head close as she sobs quietly into my shoulder.

At last her crying fades and Siobhan raises her head to look into my eyes. To my surprise, she gives me a brilliant smile. “Andrew?” she asks softly.

“Yes, baby?” I respond, equally softly. I hadn’t intended the endearment, but it suddenly seems to fit. Her eyes soften when she hears it.

“I’m sure I’ll need a shower before I leave, so I don’t smell of sex, but I don’t think I need one now. Please take me to bed. Eat my pussy, and then show me what it feels like to be fucked by a man who appreciates me.”

“It will be my privilege.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)