More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by zenxraider zenxraider

In which world are you?

Stardew Valley

"... really?"

God's sudden comment catches you off guard whilst you were in mid construction of that world.

"Are you seriously going to lewd one of the most wholesome games to come out of your Universe in the past decade?"

His sardonic tone drips thickly from his voice.

"One of the most wholesome of all time really but... yes? I mean... it's not like I have overt intentions of genderbending everyone and/or turning it into a fuckfest."

"Yet..."

"Hey, you did say you wanted to see what a human would do if given no limits. Besides, a part of me actually does yearn for that simple life too, tending crops and livestock, spelunking in a gem rich mine, or spending entire days with a fishing rod in my hands. It makes me wonder if you have any idea how soul crushing a nine to five job really is."

"Oh I know. It's why I made sure all humans maintained some level of self responsibility and free choice. Obviously some have more power over themselves than others but I digress. At any rate, I'm curious to see what you do with this one. Happy hoeing!"

God's double entendre was hardly lost on you, you could practically feel the smirk on His disembodied lips as you set to work building a new planet. Obviously the Valley and its neighboring territories would be your focus, but who knows? Maybe at some point you'd venture across the ocean to the infamous Gotoro Empire? Regardless, you're able to work swiftly as you used a copy of Earth as a template, making those fine adjustments to things like geography and nations as they came. In a matter of days, your new world was ready and with high hopes in your heart, you place yourself on that fateful bus that carried you into many a new playthrough.

The difference in atmosphere hits you immediately. All at once you could feel the energy of this new world surround you, buzzing with a mystical quality that had been long forgotten back home, and it fills you with delight. The wind blowing in from an open window was cool and crisp on your senses, brushing across your skin with the gentle caress of a lover and sending shivers down your spine. Most beautiful of all however were the rolling, emerald mountains that shielded Stardew from the rest of the world. Giddiness soon overcomes you, realizing just how truly real this world was. You even momentarily forget about your budding Godhood as it dawns on you how this new, fantastic life was now at your fingertips.

It only takes a moment later when the bus shudders to a halt at it's final stop for the day, and grabbing a simple backpack you brought along with you for the trip, you disembark and take your first steps into a new world.

"Well well! Look what the cat dragged in!"

Robin's sudden appearance you expected, yet you still met her with enthusiasm as she hops up from the bus stop bench to greet you.

"Hi! I'm Robin, the town carpenter, and let me be the first to welcome you to our little valley!"

"Hi Robin, I'm Michael. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

You reach forward to shake her extended hand. Warm and calloused, as you'd expect from a career carpenter yet pleasantly smooth to the touch. You trace your fingertips along her palm as you release each other, but whether or not she notices she doesn't show.

"Normally Mayor Lewis is the one to greet any new residents to the valley, but since he's still out of town until tomorrow, he asked me to catch you on that 2 o'clock bus! You'll see him in the morning I'm sure. He's eager to finally meet his best friend's grandkid!"

"Grandpa and Lewis were close?" you ask, genuinely curious at this deeper immersion as you fell smoothly into your role.

"Like two peas in a pod!" Robin explains as she begins leading you down a dirt path. "They met about 50 years ago when they were still spry young men, Lewis a farmer himself and your grandpappy fresh from the city. You could imagine how often they'd butt heads, city slicker and country boy differences ya know? But after about a year they grew on each other and eventually became the best of friends."

She has a slight southern twang to her voice, not too heavy but just noticeable enough. It gave her a country charm you found immensely attractive, and you found yourself hanging onto every word she spoke as she went into a brief history about the valley and Pelican Town, what services were available and who to talk to for such things, as well as briefly upselling herself for any carpentry work. Not that you could blame her as it was her way of making a living after all. Before you knew it, the two of you were arriving at your new home.

"Sorry it's not in the best of shape," Robin says sheepishly. "After your grandpappy left, he sold off or donated most of what he had and let the property return to nature. He wanted to make sure it would be a clean slate for when you came around. Make it your own through hard work and dedication ya know?"

"Yep, that sure sounds like him," you say with a sigh.

You could of course fix everything with a snap of your fingers, but where would the enjoyment of that be? You wanted to make the most out of this new life.

"Still though, it's not like he wanted you to start over completely empty handed. This old cabin of his is still in good shape, keeps the heat in and the water out, and if you ever get to thinking of making any expansions, just let me know! I'll draw up some blueprints for ya and quote a labor fee. All I'll need then is for you to source the materials and I can take care of the rest!"

"I'll keep that in mind," you say with a smile. "I appreciate you taking time out of your day to help me get settled."

"Not a problem, hun! It's a big step to be picking up your whole life and starting over somewhere new. I'd be happy to help you feel more comfortable."

You of course knew the actual intent behind her words, but as she said them your mind immediately went to the gutter. Your thoughts flash back to the handshake when you met and soon a wicked idea springs up in your mind.

"Actually if you have some time on hand, could you help me with something really quick? It's just... a little embarrassing to say it," you say, playing the cute younger man card.

Robin raises a brow and crosses her arms, looking at you with a bemused expression.

"The bus ride took at least 18 hours, and besides quick stops at gas stations and rest areas, I haven't been able to... ya know... relieve myself. Maybe you could help?"

Your cock immediately springs to life and strains uncomfortably against your pants, drawing Robin's gaze from your face to your tent. A sly smirk follows.

"Mighty forward, aren't you young man? What exactly is it you're asking me to do, though? I am a married woman after all, and it wouldn't be proper."

She lifts her hand to show off her ring clad finger just to make a point, a solitary diamond that bent the sun light brilliantly.

"Well, you're a carpenter, and I figured your hands have some experience handling wood of many different kinds," you flirt back confidently while adding some Godly charm to make her more open to the idea.

She snorts at the joke, shaking her head with amusement.

"Fine, but hands only. I do have a loving husband to get back to after all."

You inwardly cheer with excitement as she leads you around to the back of the cabin. Once you were both out of sight of the main road, she gently presses you against the wall with her body, her skilled hands going to work at your belt. In short order, she pushes your pants to your knees and fishes your rigid member out of your underwear, sending electrical sparks up your spine.

"Someone's gifted..." she coos into your ear as she begins to stroke you. "You're going to make one of the girls very happy someday."

You let out a soft groan of arousal as she leaves little pecks along your neck. her hand now expertly milking at your turgid erection. Instinctively you wrap an arm around her waist to pull her closer, and to your delight she obliges. Pulling back from your neck, she leans over and drops a long string of saliva directly onto your crown. The difference in sensation is immediate, allowing her now slickened stroking to increase in pace. Such strong fingers wrapped around your shaft was quickly bringing you to an explosive release, and she knew it too.

"Good boy," she coos against your cheek. "Cum for me. Cum for me baby. I need you to cum right... now..."

Her words bring all of your attention to her working hand, from the long stroke she made along the shaft to the twisting cupping of the crown. But it was with those last few words that she slowed her pace to match teasing, stroke for word, and only then did you realize she was jerking you with the hand that owned her wedding ring. Connecting those dots triggers a spark of immense arousal in your mind.

As if on command, you give her exactly that, your load rushing up through your shaft and exploding outwards in long ropes. You gasp and shudder in her arms as she milks every last drop from you.

"Oh wow... you really were pent up weren't you?" she teases.

"Just a little bit..." you say breathlessly.

She shakes her head bemused.

"You're a horrible boy, you know that? Cumming from a married woman's hand. Whatever would my husband do to you if he ever found out..."

Her mentioning Demetrious in such a way sent the blood rushing right back into your cock. It hadn't even the chance to flag, and you stare imploringly into Robin's eyes. The smoldering intensity of your gaze has her avert her own. She knew that look meant you wanted to go further, and she was well aware how horrible of a person it would make her if she gave in, yet her hand never left your cock. If anything, her stroking hesitantly resumes.

"Well... maybe a little bit more... but..."

"Please Robin?" you ask. "Just for a little bit...?"

You put even more God charm into your voice, freely abusing your powers over a faithful wife. You can see those hooks taking hold of her as your words drift into her ears. Were there some seeds already planted in the darker corners of her mind that you were dragging into the light? She doesn't answer you as she continues to stroke, perhaps too afraid to give voice to temptation like you were. Taking advantage of her split attention, you slip a hand beneath the waistband of her green cargo pants and panties, and immediately find her core sweltering and moist.

"Oh Gods..." she whimpers as fingers not belonging to her spouse pumps into her pussy. "I'm going to regret this..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)