More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

Do they?

Stall for Time

“Well, it’s only 48 hours. When you get to magic that powerful you find the casters are incredibly honest. If they say 48 hours then they mean 48 hours. So First and foremost we need to remove you from anyone male. The lust will only increase exponentially. I hate to say it but by the time it’s all over you’ll be... more horny than anyone alive. Have they instilled you with fetishes?”

Morgan has gotten over her temporary lapse and stupor. Now she’s all business and trying her best to help how she can. Agatha roles her eyes and slams her books down.

“Are you insane? John, I feel for you. I wouldn’t wish this on anybody, even your dickhead friend. If we try to help the magic can turn on us too. We don’t even know how to protect ourselves from this and unless John knows who did it we will never see them coming!”

Suddenly each of their cellphones rings at once and they all look down. Their collective faces go stark and they each become several shades paler. Morgan holds her phone over to show you the message.

‘That is correct. Leave my target alone and never try to help them again.’

“Oh shit...”

Are they too scared?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)