More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alanthehammer alanthehammer

Who is visiting the shop?

Stacy. 18 year old college student

Stacy was just waking up from her night out with friends at a local nightclub. Feeling slightly hungover from a great night out. "Oh man, do I feel like shit. I need a coffee or something." Sitting up from her bed, her long black hair falling down her shoulders as she leant forward to try and sit up. Turning her feet to the side, and placing them on the floor, she noted that she still has last nights clothes on. Smiling to herself, "Must have got totally wasted last night. What the hell were those drinks Gina bought last night." Gina was one of Stacy's old school friends. They remained close even after school finished. Now, Stacy was attending a local college to get a degree and try and get into nursing. Her mum was the reason she wanted to go down that path. Not feeling confident she could make it as a doctor like her mum, but nursing was something that would allow her to get somewhere in making her parents proud. Her mum's position at Newham General hospital would go someway of helping her get a job there providing she passed her degree.

Stacy stood at 5'5". Her hair was raven coloured and came close to her behind, just hovering above her waist when loose and vivid blue eyes. Slim with a hint if puppy fat still on her hips, and a small b cup breast. But she was still pretty enough to attract the boys.

Now as awake as the hangover would allow, she headed downstairs to prepare of cup of wakey wakey juice as she liked to call it. Sitting down with a freshly made cup of strong coffee and now searching her pockets for a lighter to spark up a cigarette. Now, after one finished cup of coffee and a smoke, she remembered the Halloween party that was coming up at another friends house. That friend was Taylor. Taylor's parents were away for the weekend of Halloween and Taylor wanted to throw a big bash for the night, and she wasn't short of a few pounds. Lucky enough to have rich parents. Knowing it was also fancy dress, Stacy had to find something suitable to wear for the night. Stacy was sitting in front of her laptop and googled for a costume shop to get something sorted out. The first option was for a costume shop in Soho. "Never heard of this place." She thought to herself. But looking into things further made her decided this was the place to go.

Half an hour later, Stacy was standing at the underground station in Mile end, ready to take the one train journey to Oxford street which would take her close to Carnaby street and the shop in question.

Luckily, living in the Bow area of east London, Mile end and Oxford street where both on the Central line on London's underground network, meaning Stacy wouldn't have to change trains on the way to her destination. But being a Saturday afternoon meant that the trains were packed as if they were still dealing with the weekend version of the rush hour. But it wasn't long before Stacy arrived at Oxford street station and headed out towards the exit. Now back on the surface and back out into the sunshine of an unusually warm October day, Stacy took the short walk to Carnaby street to the costume shop.

Stacy arrived at the shop and walked in. Taking a glance around, she noticed the wide range of costumes available to would be buyers. "This place is amazing." She muttered under her breath.

"Hello Miss. Do you need any help?" The owner of the shop asked as he saw her standing just near the door.

"Oh. No. At least not yet." Replied Stacy. Still in awe at the choice around her.

"Then if you wouldn't mind stepping away from the door please Miss. Don't want you to get knocked over by another visitor and hurt yourself." He said with a warm smile.

Turning to realise how close to the entrance she was. "Sorry. This place caught me a bit of guard. I didn't expect such a wide variety of stuff to be on hand." Moving away from the door as she spoke.

"That's quite alright Miss. Just give me shout if you need any help." The owner offered.

"Thank you." Stacy browsed through the various outfits and costumes that were on display around her. Really not certain of what to go with. She started at the clothed outfits and searched for something. "Slutty schoolgirl? No. Been there already. Oh, witch could be good." Carefully weighing up her options, she reached the full body suits. Still full of indecision, Stacy then noticed the adverts for the new range that had just been acquired by the owner and pondered. "Why only adverts for these?"

Stacy then turned her attention to the owner to enquire about them "Excuse me. But these new suits of yours that you're advertising. Will you be getting any in to display?"

"Yes, but they haven't arrived yet. They are made to order. But we do have a blank template to give you the feel of the quality of them and you can try that on so that you can see if you find it comfortable. We have a changing room just out the back if you wish to try it."

"Yes please. I'm looking for something with a bit extra wow for a Halloween party at my friends house."

"Then." The owner bringing Stacy the try on template. "By all means take this and give it a go. They are the same quality, if not better, than the ones I already have on display and cost £50 less too."

"Really. I'd like to, thank you." Stacy headed for the back and stripped to try on the template. After she reappeared, she had decided that these suits were the ones to go with. It was just a case of which design to choose.

What costume will Stacy pick

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)